Contributor

The online store Dainty Hooligan?

I was thinking about buying some clothes from Dainty Hooligan. It's an online store. They only have 5 store locations and none of them are where I live. But I'm kinda nervous about ordering clothes online from a store I've never shopped at. Are the clothes here good quality? Are they comfortable? Do they fall apart easily? I've bought clothes before that fall apart after just a few washes. Do they look the same as they do online? Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!
Contributor

Re: The online store Dainty Hooligan?

Anyone?
Respected Contributor

Never heard of it. Went to their site, and the style is not really anything I'd wear. Looks similar to F21 or something like that. They only have a few locations, but maybe someone here can give some input on sizing. Good luck!
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/6/2015 FUTURE said: Never heard of it. Went to their site, and the style is not really anything I'd wear. Looks similar to F21 or something like that. They only have a few locations, but maybe someone here can give some input on sizing. Good luck!

I had never heard of it either, but I got the same impression. F21. I clicked on their size chart and it said junior sizes, so that lets me out.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

Thanks guys! I'm in my 20's so I like the style. I guess I'll just have to order something and see how it goes.