Frequent Contributor

How do you use this? No matter what I do it winds up being a cakey mess under my eyes. Nothing like the way Dimitri shows it as dewey. What am I doing wrong? Do you use concealer with it?

Honored Contributor

I don't use an undereye concealer per se, but sometimes I'll use a tiny bit of Mally's yellow stuff. I do all my skincare, including under eye treatment and let that all soak in until it's all dried down. Use the Bright Eyes wand to dot where you want it and then use your ring finger to tap and spread.

Super Contributor

I use very little of it, you dont need much, just very small couple of dots under your eye, blend with your finger or brush

Respected Contributor
On 3/6/2015 bunk said:

How do you use this? No matter what I do it winds up being a cakey mess under my eyes. Nothing like the way Dimitri shows it as dewey. What am I doing wrong? Do you use concealer with it?

I'm concerned that you use "cakey" to describe this item as it's a very light, smooth, consistency normally. As with most of Dimitri's products a little goes a long way so try using the "dots" described above. Just pat it lightly around the eyelid and under-eye areas for brightening and coverage as desired. The incandescent pigments do the workWink. I don't need an additional concealer here. Less is better with Bright Eyes.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?