Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/6?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope this finds you all safe and warm. We, here in Georgia were in the 70's Wed, and in the 30's with freezing rain yesterday. Got to love Georgia's weather, always a surprise. This week I used up:

Bath and Body Works Strawberry Sparkler Body Lotion - 2oz Not a true strawberry fragrance. Discontinued.

What did you use up this week?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 3/6?

This week used up-

First Aid Beauty Ultimate Repair Cream 2oz-Really love this as a foot cream, more in the stash

Respected Contributor

I too have used up First Aid Beauty Cream, but a 12 oz tub! However, I found it to be too expensive for what I got. I do better with Curel lotions and creams, especially the Ultra Healing one.

2 tubes of Almay Liquid Lip Balm, they were very well used! I was scraping the last bit out. So well used that I couldn't read the colors anymore! A nice nude color and a berry. I will check these out again, maybe they have new spring colors!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

I was only able to use up a few things this week.

Dr. Bronner's Almond Castile Soap, 4 oz. My boyfriend used most of this in the shower. I did use it at times also, but it tends to make my skin feel dry.

FX Sea Salt Texturizing Mist, 6 oz. This was ok. There are some other sea salt sprays that I like better. This worked really well when your hair was just damp and then you would spray some of this on and blow dry.

Respected Contributor

I had to toss a 4 oz Skinn Dermapeel. I do like this peel but this jar just seemed to ooze oil even though it was sealed and the cap tight. I was going to use it on my legs but I am hesitant on using it on my skin. It was painful to toss. But I am finishing up a 2 oz and will not repurchase. Skinn is reformulating products, sometimes they are for the better, but I am taking a break as I finish up Skinn products.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Murad Essential-C Cleanser- I liked this. Came in a Beauty Test tube I think. Took off makeup and didn't sting eyes. Like Purity better but this was nice.

Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Therapy Lip Treatment-best lip balm ever, have more in stash.

Gave Away:

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rollerball

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

Tossed: Ole Henrickson red tea serum. I really did like it. It just spoiled before I could use it up. My fault. I have too much stuff. Not sure what I will replace it with. Probably his truth serum.

Regular Contributor

Hello. I used up an 8 oz Josie Maran body wash and a 6 oz Melvita argon oil. I also used up a gel ink pen. I usually lose them before I use up the ink.
Trusted Contributor

Used up:

Acure Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion - This was a nice lotion and it was supposed to be unscented, but it had a slight scent of something. Would repurchase in the future.

L'Occitane The Vert ala Menthe EDT - LOVE this but it was sadly discontinued. I replaced with another and then it will be gone forever.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming Cleanser mini - A little too drying.

Tossed:

Love & Toast Pomme Pivre EDT mini - Not my kind of scent. Couldn't finish it.

Sephora X Nail Polish Infatuated mini - Love the color but it has gotten goopy and streaky.

Contributor

Olay cucumber & avocado body wash, suave green apple conditioner