Super Contributor

I have been using the Paula's Choice RESIST Moisture Renewal Oil Booster and it the BOMB! Alone or with moisturizer, it has been the most effective at combating dryness for me. I have to use so much less moisturizer now and it has only been 2 days. I was using JM's argan oil - which I really liked - but needed something more. Thank you HappyDaze and SuzyQ3 for recommending it!!

Honored Contributor

Crisso I'm glad it is working so well for you too! {#emotions_dlg.wub} I agree that is da bomb, lol- I have not battled a single incident of dryness since using it, which is amazing for winter time! Not even chapped skin from the cold or wind which I would get at times.

Super Contributor

wow, this stuff sounds great. i have dry, sensitive skin and this sounds like a good product.

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2015 rebel said:

wow, this stuff sounds great. i have dry, sensitive skin and this sounds like a good product.

I say - go for it!

Honored Contributor

I seriously love this stuff. I don't add products to my routine very often. But since I've been using this oil mix, I have definitely noticed an improvement in the texture and look of my skin. Great stuff, and I'm glad it's working for you as well, Crisso.

My thanks again to HappyDaze (and BellaCarro).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
It is great! I love oils, but this blend is awesome. I've been mixing a few drops with my PC moisturizer at night, and am really enjoying it.
Super Contributor

I didn't mean to leave you out BellaCarro - I didn't know you had recommended it as well. Thanks for letting me know SuzyQ3!!

Super Contributor
On 3/5/2015 FUTURE said: It is great! I love oils, but this blend is awesome. I've been mixing a few drops with my PC moisturizer at night, and am really enjoying it.

Smile

Trusted Contributor

Suzy, Bella and HD - what appeals to you about this particular oil over so many other oils from which to choose. I am asking because with my dry skin, I'd love to find that perfect oil and it would seem that you all feel this is a really good choice.

Does it absorb better, have a better consistency, contain a more efficient combo of oils, etc? The oil world has gotten to be almost confusing and since I value all of your opinions and wisdom regarding skincare in general, would greatly appreciate any feedback or knowledge you would be willing to share.

Didn't mean to leave you out, Crisso, but thought since you tried it based on Suzy, BC and HD, I thought I'd pop in and ask them directly. Hope I didn't offend and that you don't mind my requesting some info here in your thread.

Thanks, all. I am now very intrigued to learn more about this oil from Paula's line.

Regular Contributor
Can you help me to understand better about oils? I don't know much about oils but I thought if mixed together with lotions and creams it doesn't absorb well? Purpose is to seal? Thank you very much for sharing!