Super Contributor

Please bring the new Bye Bye Full Coverage Moisturizer to QVC!!!!

Please contact Jamie and ask her to bring this to QVC!!! It is with her website and Guthy Renka and if you think the orginal CC cream is good well this is amazing!! The best natural coverage ever. YOur skin looks flawlessly beautiful. It is more pricey at 65.00 a tube but so worth it!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Please bring the new Bye Bye Full Coverage Moisturizer to QVC!!!!

How is this different from just using the CC cream as an undereye cover? More pigment? Thanks. And I'm guessing this will show up on on QVC because it'll probably be a big seller, so hang in there! :-)

Super Contributor

I have the same questions as MarenSeattle. I wonder if this is a new and improved CC cream alternative without the citrus oils. I like the coverage of the CC Cream but not the citrus oils.

Super Contributor

Ladies, IT says the only difference between the Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer and the CC cream is the 3D Skin Flex Technology; they don't say exactly what that is, though. It is a foundation, not a concealer.

I bought this the second it was available on IT's website (alone, not part of the Guthy-Renker kit). I wore it once and saw no difference in how it looked, felt, or wore, compared to the CC cream, which I wear pretty much exclusively. Wore it a second time--same conclusion. I contemplated sending it back, but didn't. Then, wore it a third time, and for some reason, the third time was the charm, though I can't pinpoint what changed, exactly. I've been wearing it daily for the past few weeks and continue to enjoy it. It does give you a flawless look.

However, I don't think I'll repurchase when it runs out, mostly because of the $65 price tag; I also still don't think it's that different from the CC cream. I thought it was slightly inferior to the CC cream, at first, but now, I'd say it's on the same level in terms of feel and coverage. It was, and is, a nice departure, but, to me, not at all revolutionary.

I don't think it'll come to the Q, due to the Guthy-Renker partnership. If there's enough interest, though, it just might!

Super Contributor

I couldn't find the ingredient list on the IT website.

$65 seems a little extreme.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Crisso said:

There is quite a laundry list of ingredients! If you e-mail IT's Customer Service, they'll send the ingredient list to you.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 SparklyTiara said:
On 3/5/2015 Crisso said:

There is quite a laundry list of ingredients! If you e-mail IT's Customer Service, they'll send the ingredient list to you.

Thanks. I wish it was mandatory that cosmetics companies include the ingredient list wherever they sell.... without having to ask them. Hopefully I won't have to wait a month before I get a reply.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/5/2015 SparklyTiara said:
On 3/5/2015 Crisso said:

Thanks. I wish it was mandatory that cosmetics companies include the ingredient list wherever they sell.... without having to ask them. Hopefully I won't have to wait a month before I get a reply.

I completely agree with you. IT typically does, so I wonder why they don't for this. Maybe because the ingredient list is so long. Their CS gets back to you very quickly (within 24 hours), at least in my experience. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I wish they offered more than four shades.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Everyone is different but I saw a big differnce vs. the CC cream. Is is more natural dewy coverage and it also has great skincare properties. The CC cream which I also like cakier an thicker feel and also it does not last as long on the skin. I tried it numerous times as I got to tubes so I know the difference. I think it will come to QVC because a while back the CC veil was on her website and was not on QVC and then months later you see it on. I quess I just have to be patient!