Respected Contributor

Suzanne Somers on Evine...aaagh!

Her face is loaded with filler (badly done) and Botox. Her neck and chest are very badly wrinkled. Seems her 'miracle' beauty products don't cut it! OF COURSE! No creams etc will correct aging skin!

Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers on Evine...aaagh!

Most natural products will not do much for ageing skin other than moisturize, but if your battling some disease it might be a choice for you. SS still doesn't get the blood/brain barrier concept though, you would think all the docs she 's in contact with would give her a heads up.

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 baker said:

Most natural products will not do much for ageing skin other than moisturize, but if your battling some disease it might be a choice for you. SS still doesn't get the blood/brain barrier concept though, you would think all the docs she 's in contact with would give her a heads up.

And 'un-natural' products won't change your skin either. Women waste too much money believing this nonsense.

Trusted Contributor

She is certainly entertaining. The husband calls her the ""toxic avenger"".

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched her much since her HSN days- but I think she's going to add some spunk to Dancing with the Stars this season!

Super Contributor

I wish everybody would stop with the Suzanne Somers bashing. Many people love her products. She wouldn't still be on Evine if they didn't sell.

Super Contributor

Would love for her to bring back her jewelry line. I remember she sold pajamas and she and the host would always wear them. She had some nice clothing, also. Her skin products don't interest me.

Trusted Contributor

Could have sworn she mentioned (last year) that she would be offering a clothing line sometime this year.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed watching her on HSN with Colleen Lopez and she did some really pretty

jewelry. It seemed like she was on the top of her game then but when I see her now it is

not the same at all but everything changes.

Trusted Contributor

Isn't she in her very late 60's? I think she looks great all things considered. Ok, maybe a bit too much on the filler/botox but all the stars seem to be into it. What is scary is that these people can afford the very best and most expensive and often these procedures don't turn out looking that great.