Frequent Contributor

Has anyone received their ISOMERS TS from last week. Mine has been sitting in UPS Label created for 3 days. This same thing happened at the holidays and it turned out they lost my package in the warehouse, anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is out for delivery.

Super Contributor
I received the TTV and mask today.
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm this happened a few weeks ago too, I did eventually get the stuff but it took almost 2 extra weeks from the ETA. Of course that was due to their weather. I will just keep an eye till end of week then I will call CS. Not having great luck with EVINE lately

Valued Contributor

I sent an e-mail yesterday, politely scolding them for not notifying me of delays. I ordered as soon as the price was posted and it's still "in process." No way will I receive it in the time frame promised in my order conformation e-mail.

Frequent Contributor

I know it that is so irritating, I ordered early too.

Frequent Contributor
I ordered when it became the TTV price at 10:00 pm Eastern time. Mine is scheduled for delivery on Friday. Maybe they do not ship from the same warehouse? It can be very frustrating. I waited a long time to receive the ""Goddess "" collection. That delay was due to weather. I was not notified of the delay. I read about it here!
Respected Contributor

I ordered the TTV plus 3 other items. It says that they shipped on 3/1, but when I look at the tracking information, the origin/departure scans were yesterday and there is no scheduled delivery date listed yet.

Valued Contributor

Everything i ordered including the TTV on the 27th shipped on mon but shows no delivery date..The super serum kit i ordered on the 28th says delivery date is the 10th and that to shipped on mon so i am guessing i will get it all mon or tues at the latest..It takes way to long for me to get my stuff in ca from Evine..When we pay for shipping they should ship in one box priority Usps.Usps mail is always quicker for me with all the shopping sites verses UPS which is so slow.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered for about 3 years from ShopNBC, then ShopHQ and always had fast shipping.

Don't know if the weather, warehouse and changeover in management is causing the delays but they should get this problem corrected quickly, don't know if they higher ups realize this is going on. The first setbacks I totally can understand but it should be their priority to correct it now.