Valued Contributor

Suzanne Sommers was on today will be tomorrow. E vine live.

She is introducing new products tomorrow. I have reordered her skin/body care many times. I highly recommend her products. This visit she has supplements, skin, body & hair care. Supposedly tomorrow there will be organic cleaning supplies. I do like her lines!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne Sommers was on today will be tomorrow. E vine live.

I also see she will be a contestant on DWTS this season, this month.

Valued Contributor

I ordered her TTV for hair. I really like her shampoo and conditioner. I also ordered two eye shadows on clearance, and the 6 piece skin care set. I like the organic bent. I have "a plenty" of Algenist and Tula and like these lines. Still, there's something compelling about her message. Chisos, I will watch the presentation on the cleaning supplies.
Trusted Contributor

I am considering trying the Ttv, but I've never bought her products. I do but organic skincare but a different brand. Is the shampoo really that good? I am pretty dedicated to the cleanser sold here, but can only use the type with no or little menthol. Tia
Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Lally said: I ordered her TTV for hair. I really like her shampoo and conditioner. I also ordered two eye shadows on clearance, and the 6 piece skin care set. I like the organic bent. I have "a plenty" of Algenist and Tula and like these lines. Still, there's something compelling about her message. Chisos, I will watch the presentation on the cleaning supplies.

Those have been tempting me since they went on clearance. I'm trying to be strong!!

Love the shampoo, too!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday was free shipping with their CC card, but not today, too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

I am considering the hair care special. I've had good results using her beauty/hygiene products from the very start. Now, her things are pricey and I have cut back.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

I have never bought any of her products yet, but I always enjoy her shows.

Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 magemay said:
On 3/4/2015 Lally said: I ordered her TTV for hair. I really like her shampoo and conditioner. I also ordered two eye shadows on clearance, and the 6 piece skin care set. I like the organic bent. I have "a plenty" of Algenist and Tula and like these lines. Still, there's something compelling about her message. Chisos, I will watch the presentation on the cleaning supplies.

Those have been tempting me since they went on clearance. I'm trying to be strong!!

Love the shampoo, too!

I was strong until 9am. Got strong again until I saw the new volume elixir and someone then tells me her body lotion is fantastic. Those shadow sets I have wanted since before the holidays. The price was irresistible.

Did you buy yet? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Some of her items on Clearance.