Esteemed Contributor

Nailtiques 2 or Perfect Formula??

Anyone have experience with Nailtiques 2? I use Perfect Formula and am almost out so I need a quick dupe.

Is this a good alternative?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Nailtiques 2 or Perfect Formula??

My best recommendation is Duri Rejuvacote, also with a light pink tint. I never cared for Nailtiques.

Trusted Contributor

Nailtiques did not work at all for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the advice. I'll check out Duri Rejuvacote.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I think you're going to have to try for yourself. Duri Rejuvavote peeled on me and I had no luck with it. Nailtiques and Perfect Formula both work well for me.

I like PF Pink Gelcoat because of the UV optical brighteners. It's a great base coat, but using it under a sheer polish gives me the look of an American Manicure (a French with more subtle white tips) with almost no effort on my part. It's fantastic.

I like Nailtiques because you can use the formula that's best for your nails. I had a lot of breakage and, as a result, peeling when the weather turned bad and I did not moisturize enough. I've switched to Formula 2 Plus for problem nails. When I use that up, I'll go back to Formula 2 or 1.

What is the best thing ever for one person is often the worst for another. My friend hates my favorite base coat and I can't use her favorite because it peels for me. Trial and error.

Honored Contributor

Another excellent choice is Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle in the gold bottle with gold top.

Honored Contributor

I've only been using Nailtique2 for 3 weeks, but I'm already seeing better results than when I use PF which I've used off and on for 2 years without much success. My nails are very thin and peel. The Naitilque does not peel off the nails like the PF and I like that you apply it daily and remove once a week.