Contributor

I used to use principal secret reclaim but left it in search of something else. I know that Paula's Choice doesn't recommend anything in a jar but there are lots of skincare lines out there that do use jars. I have tried everything under the sun but so far no luck. I was just wondering if anyone is still using this line & still loving it? I'm thinking about going back. I always ordered from her club & liked that I could customize, etc. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Honored Contributor
I faithfully use her Advanced Facial Cleanser. I've used it for 20 years. I buy it, 10 at a time, from her club.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

She was my very first skin products! And they were really good. She disappeared from the Q a while back. Where do you purchase the products?

Contributor

i've used reclaim for years, and wouldn't trade it for another ...i love the results and feel of it...i order it from principalsecret.com...they have a club that offers great prices...you choose your own products, have them come as often as you like, and it's auto-delivery...think you would like that.

Contributor

Hello everyone. This is my first post. When I saw this I wanted to share that I for years I used Principal Secret and really liked it, but wanted to check out other product lines, you know all the new and latest and greatest for quite a while, but recently went back to Principal Secret and my skin loves it.

Super Contributor

I used to buy the ten at a time deal when I was in the club. She recently added the new botanical Line, and all the creams are in pump dispensers, very pretty.

The regular Reclaim line is still in jars, but the jars are tiny. You can go through those really fast.

I think Reclaim is one of the best lines going, plus buying at the 10 at a time club prices brings it down to about 13 dollars an item. amazing, cheaper than drugstore.

Contributor

I have been a Principal Secret user from the beginning with the original line, then the Advanced, then Reclaim, and now the new Botanicals. I like the Botanicals Line just fine and use several items from it but I must say that my favorite is Reclaim. I also still use a couple products from the Advanced Line. These might not be the least expensive products but I feel I have saved money through the years by not trying all sorts of different items. And I am pretty happy with the results and get compliments on my skin. I am 57. I also order directly from the Club and get that pricing.

Trusted Contributor
Me too! The ""try me"" sizes were huge. I used to buy 3 kits at a time & they lasted a long time. When qvc was good. ...
Contributor

Thanks for everyone's input.

Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 Me24 said:

She was my very first skin products! And they were really good. She disappeared from the Q a while back. Where do you purchase the products?

You can do a search and find her site. You might also find somethings on eBay.