Regular Contributor
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/cindy-crawford-leaked-photos-fake-photogr-article-1.... I knew it! I am just sure a lovely woman with a beautiful, toned body is going to neglect her tummy and legs. The fact she did not say a thing about the fake photo is very telling.
Super Contributor

Re: cindy crawford pic a fake

I thought it was a fake. No way she really looked like those pics.

I was surprised that so many women thought she did.

I guess some women want to think that a gorgeous woman really does look that bad in real life.

Honored Contributor

I ""called it"" on the original post. I predicted it was ""uptouched""...making a good photo bad. Sad when you really think about it.

Regular Contributor

Kittylou...ur right...shows how gullible folks can be, without questioning it, they swallow the lies. i guess that is why the beauty product industry is so lucrative.
Regular Contributor

Kittylou...ur right...people want to feel she is one of us....
Trusted Contributor

On 3/3/2015 Laurel013 said: Kittylou...ur right...people want to feel she is one of us....

Are you saying that misery loves company{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Seriously though, I guess people believe the norm. The average American woman nearing her 50th birthday much more closely resembles the "uptouched" pic than the real Cindy.

Valued Contributor

On 3/3/2015 Laurel013 said: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/cindy-crawford-leaked-photos-fake-photogr-article-1.... I knew it! I am just sure a lovely woman with a beautiful, toned body is going to neglect her tummy and legs. The fact she did not say a thing about the fake photo is very telling.

Telling in what way?

Honored Contributor

Cindy can afford to have that skin taken care of. Just like the woman that had all the babies (6) years ago.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

On 3/3/2015 KatCat1 said:

Cindy can afford to have that skin taken care of. Just like the woman that had all the babies (6) years ago.

It is very obvious that Cindy does a lot to take care of herself both inside and out and it shows. Being able to afford certain procedures, well, that is nice but will only take things so far.

Super Contributor

Don't know that I would take the word of a "photographer".

All I know is that she is "touched up & heavily filtered" in her infomercials.

There are also pics of her on the internet without make up that clearly show her aging skin. So, IMO the jury is still out IMO.

Besides, her silence has been deafening.

If it were me and the pics were bogus, I would have spoken up immediately.