Valued Contributor

Who is buying the Perricone TSV ?

I'm still on the bench, help me be strong. lol

Super Contributor

Re: Who is buying the Perricone TSV ?

I'm purchasing as my current auto-delivery with Sub-D is soon ending, and I've been wanting to try the Acyl eye serum. Not sure if I will keep the Face Finishing Moisturizer but can always sell it on ebay and apply that to another Perricone product I use.

Valued Contributor

ty Chrissy......do you like the Sub D , that's what I am interested in. The eye serum also the other not so much

Super Contributor

If it included something other than the FFM I would buy it. The eye serum is the best. I have had such great results from it. I would love to have the supersized eye serum. And I have been wanting to try the Sub D. But I just got the new tinted FFM so I don't need any more moisturizers.

Super Contributor

Yes, lucky girl, I've used Sub-D since whenever it was introduced - must be five years or more now so you know I like it very much. It works better than any product I've found to firm the jaw and under-chin area. I use it am and pm as demonstrated. I've not tried the eye serum but am impressed by so many great reviews and am anxious to give it a try.

Valued Contributor

I watched & put it in my cart. I have never purchased anything Perricone, their rep has nice skin
Valued Contributor

Are the moisturizers oil free?

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Perricone TSV. I have never used Perricone so we Will seeee. Any recommendations for products are appreciated.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought it. I already love Sub D and the moisturizer and I have been out of both of them for quite awhile. I have been wanting to try this eye serum for a long time, so at this price it was no brainer for me. I am just finishing up Isomer's Glutathiosome eye serum so this one will be taking its place.

I also ordered a couple of items from Isomers last week and I think it will all work together. The Sub D will be added into my neck regimen that includes two Skinn products (one of which is almost gone).

I've been trying hard to finish up what I already had, so I needed some skincare items.

Now I need to get my many concealers used up. I'm trying not to buy any more until I do. It's very hard. Even though I always seem to reach for It Bye Bye, I still want to try each new one I see.

Respected Contributor

On 3/3/2015 chisos said: I ordered the Perricone TSV. I have never used Perricone so we Will seeee. Any recommendations for products are appreciated.

same here, never tried this line but took a chance after watching the final presentation. I sure hope I like this.

BTW, I have mature dry skin so any help or rec's using this would be appreciated as well.