Honored Contributor

Can anyone tell me if the Missha BB Cream runs dark or light in color?

I am having a tough time choosing my color.....Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me if the Missha BB Cream runs dark or light in color?

I think it runs a tad bit light. I wear #23 and I am a light/medium, more towards the light.

#13 is for the very fairest, porcelain skin tones, #21 is for light, #23 light medium, #28 is medium/dark/tan

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I agree with what betteb said. I thought I would be a #21 but it's too light. I wear a #23 and have light neutral skin.

Honored Contributor

I am fair to light (more on the fair side) and I wear #21. Perfect match for me.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if this will help much. They are pretty forgiving too. Remember that they can look kind of grayish going on but won't stay that way, lol! Some people freak out about that.

Honored Contributor

I'm usually a light-medium to a medium, depending on the brand. In Missha, I use Shade No. 27. I think Missha generally runs a little light. The No. 27 is also called Honey Beige and I'd never wear a Honey Beige in another brand.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/2/2015 HappyDaze said:

Not sure if this will help much. They are pretty forgiving too. Remember that they can look kind of grayish going on but won't stay that way, lol! Some people freak out about that.

Oh yes, good tip about the gray Happy Daze. I usually try to warn about that too.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I use #21, and it does have a slightly gray cast when you first apply, but oxidizes quickly. I will say the BB cream blows the other BB's out of the water, and has great coverage. I believe that they run a bit light, and HappyDaze chart is pretty spot on.
Trusted Contributor

Can anyone tell me whether they are moisturizing or matte? I like a luminous look. Thank you.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 MarieIG said:

Can anyone tell me whether they are moisturizing or matte? I like a luminous look. Thank you.

Hmmm it is not matte but not super luminous either. Satin finish maybe? if you like more luminosity and don't need full coverage, I'd suggest missha signature wrinkle filler