Frequent Contributor
I am 67, retired teacher , cancer survivor, survivor of 2 divorces,and considering cosmetic surgery. I inherited not a fortune,but enough to be comfortable. I will do a lot if homework first. Be honest; has anyone here done this. Advice is welcome.
Respected Contributor

Re: I am considering a facelift

I have no experience with this, but I think doing your homework, looking at a LOT of pics, and talking to people you know who've had them makes a huge difference. I've seen some really good ones (Kris Jenner) and some bad ones (won't name names Smiley Wink ) Congrats on making it through all of the hardships and trials & Good luck with whatever you decide. I hope it turns out just perfect!!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Future...I will do a lot of homework. Just wanted to know if you all thought I was crazy.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Future...I will do a lot of homework. Just wanted to know if you all thought I was crazy.
Honored Contributor

I say if you can afford it and want a face lift, do it....it sounds like you have been thru your fair share of struggles.

Valued Contributor

I say go for it. Anything that you can do to make yourself feel better is fabulous!!

Trusted Contributor

I agree,your face,your $$,your life.Do what will make you happy.
Super Contributor

OP, you have no reason to risk a facelift surgery, you're already beautiful! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I don't have any experience with this. If you can afford a face lift I say go for it nothing wrong with that. Just be sure to do your homework so that you are happy with the results. Take care.

Regular Contributor

My Mom had a beautiful one in her early seventies,very natural looking! For her it was never enough,there was always something else wrong,she kept on doing more different procedures.I would never do it myself,I am a nurse and do not believe in unnecessary surgery of any kind.Just make sure you are willing to take the chance,that you will be happy with it (if it will be enough!) and do your homework! I do believe beauty comes from within though.