Esteemed Contributor

I have always taken good care of my skin. My mother had lovely skin, and I think I got her genes. Anyway, I'm in my early 60's and have been getting compliments on my skin lately. I use alot of different products, but always faithfully use MB's glycolic toner. Its very gentle, and its supposed to smoothe wrinkles, fade out uneven skin color etc. You should check out the reviews. I have to agree. When you order they also let you order several samples. I liked everything I tried. They also have MB at Nordies..and I think they have free shipping. Would love to try more of their goodies, and hopefully I can soon. Would love to hear if any of you also love MB. His prices are really good too!Smile These days, I'd rather spend money on skin care..it seems things have come full circle. I used to spend my money on Yardley or Erno Laszlo in my twenties..I think it made a difference. They have so many wonderful products these days..the young women really lucked out!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Any Mario Badescu users??

Just got his eye cream at Ulta...Love it, never stings...

Super Contributor

I use his drying lotion, rose facial spray,and a few other items. Nothing rids acne act-ups like his products! I only need them at certain times, but do rely on them. I purchase at Ulta and they have a wide selection.

Trusted Contributor

I have used a couple of his items in the past, but don't currently have any. Which reminds me, I need to get some more of their drying lotion for the occasional pimple. I have been happy with everything I've purchased from them.

Esteemed Contributor

I've also had great luck with the eye creams and love his masks, so gentle! Glad to know they're also available at Ultas!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Thanks for the review! At one point I was looking into the glycolic toner but apparently was waylaid. :-) I'm becoming disenchanted with Skinn so have recently had a wandering eye -- I'll really look into MB.

Nordstrom does have free shipping. :-)

And I was an Erno Laszlo devotee in my twenties, too! (I was a 1:00). To this day, I can NOT rinse fewer than 30 times! I recently checked out the ingredients but wasn't impressed. I guess I've become an ingredient snob. :-)

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 scottygal said:

I use his drying lotion, rose facial spray,and a few other items. Nothing rids acne act-ups like his products! I only need them at certain times, but do rely on them. I purchase at Ulta and they have a wide selection.

I have a few of his masks and use the rose spray on occasion

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I have the rose facial spray and love it! I need to check out more of his products.
Frequent Contributor

Mario Badescu is the only line that has worked on my teen DS acne. He uses the Acne facial cleanser, drying lotion and drying cream. His skin looks perfect!

I get everything at Ulta during sales or put my rewards bucks towards it. Our Ulta is pretty good at giving out samples and there's often a GWP.

Contributor

I was so glad to see this thread. I love all the Mario Badescu masks. The Kera Moist cream was the only product which cleared up my rosacea, and it was a life saver for my face. I still use it when my rosacea flares up. When my son was a teenager, MB was the only line which cleared up his acne prone, sensitive skin, even better than products from a dermatologist. I also used Lazlo when I was in my twenties.