Frequent Contributor

Review of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream

Hello everyone! I would like to share my experience with this product. I used this yesterday per the instructions, on clean, towel damp hair. For reference, I regularly use the Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment, which I've been happy with. I have fine, color-treated shoulder-length hair, cut into layers.

Prior to using the Suave product, I used a leave-in de-tangler from L'Oreal, like I always do. I then used approximately two pumps of the Suave product and worked it through my hair from roots to ends. I was a bit concerned that I'd used too much at first, but found that to not be the case.

I rough-dryed my hair with my blow-dryer per usual, and then used my John Frieda large hot air brush to finish drying and styling, as usual. I found that this product gave my hair more body and shine than the Living Proof product, and felt less weighed down. My fly-aways weren't nearly as apparent, either. At the end of the day, my hair still looked very nice and full, which is somewhat surprising, because I was outside shoveling snow for quite some time, and I also took a nap later in the day--so I was expecting my hair to be flat and frizzy like usual! Nope--it still looked decent! Smiley Happy

I picked this up at Wal-Mart before I'd read any reviews, because the price was under $5.00. After using it, I read many reviews on it, (I know...backwards, right?), and found that women with both fine and thick hair seemed very happy with it. I'm thrilled to say that I won't be re-purchasing the Living Proof product, and will use the Suave product exclusively in the future. I'm very pleased.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream

I been meaning to try it. I thought it was more like a finishing cream? I trued the blow dry spray and really like it. So far all that i tried in the suave professionals line been impressive

Super Contributor

Re: Review of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream

thanks for the review. it sounds like a great product.

Trusted Contributor

Where are you finding the blow dry spray? Is it only available online somewhere?