Super Contributor

What's your favorite neck cream for aging neck?

What is your favorite neck cream for an aging neck? I've tried Dr. Perricone Neuropeptide Necolletage for two months now (purchased on TSV) and I'm not really seeing the results I thought I would. I'm 52 and still have combination skin, but I am starting to see wrinkles in the middle of my neck.

I am looking for a good neck cream sold here on QVC or elsewhere. I would appreciate your input.

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's your favorite neck cream for aging neck?

I've been using, just started, Dr. Denese's Triple Defense Neck Wrinle Cream. I like it. As a matter of fact, I was a Perricone user for about 5 yrs, then decided I didn't want to pay his high prices anymore, so switched to Denese about 4 mos ago. My skin texture is looking much better. I'm 62.
Honored Contributor

Revision Nectifirm, a little pricey, but find it ior less on ebay.

Respected Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Shelbelle said:

Revision Nectifirm, a little pricey, but find it ior less on ebay.

What she said - it really does make my neck look better. You do need to use a good neck cream 2X's a day for it to work the way it should.

Having said that, NO cream will do what surgery can for the neck. Smile

Honored Contributor

I use organic camellia oil over a serum and that has made a big difference in how the skin on my neck holds moisture. My neck looks better because it's hydrated, at 64 I don't expect miracles from any kind of crème.

Super Contributor

I've been using Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Protection & Perfection Intense serum for about 2 yrs. and can see a definite difference in improved firmness and hydration. I tried a lot of the more expensive serums but they didn't make the difference the way Boots does. It was recommended on another Beauty board forum and I gave it a try. I love it. You can buy it at Target or order online from Beauty.com or one of the other online stores. They have frequent sales of 25% off and that's when I stock up and buy several bottles (around $20/bottle). I love the consistency and it just melts into your skin. I use Peter Thomas Roth PM retinol on my face and those 2 products are my holy grail. I also love PTR Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads and Firmx Peeling Gel. Reva

Respected Contributor

I just take my facial products down my neck. All of them - Retin-A, Vitamin CE Ferulic, and whatever moisturizer I am using.

I am having some trouble with Retin-A causing irritation, so I use it only a couple times a week. I would use an OTC Retinol product if I had to.

Hyacinth Smile

Super Contributor

Nectifirm for me also.
Honored Contributor

I hated the eye cream I kept getting in a kit from Suzanne Organics.

Made my eyes feel tight and not moisturized (dewy).

So I started using on my neck that was looking a little crepe-y. The results are awesome, but they are only temporary.

Just received an order of organic marula oil and started using that on my face and neck this weekend. Looking good.

Trusted Contributor

I use only Oil of Olay skin care products and have for years. I recently turned 50 and my skin and neck and chest look pretty good.