Regular Contributor

Yikes, Isomers TTV already shipped!

I orderer last night, says shipped already. Of course I'm still waiting for the goddess kit I ordered 2 weeks ago. That shipped two days ago.
Respected Contributor

Re: Yikes, Isomers TTV already shipped!

Mine are still in process, but I can no longer cancel. I ordered 4 items. Much faster processing than in the past month! I received my goddess kit last Thursday - love it!

Respected Contributor

Mine are still in process, as are some Skinn items I ordered 8 days ago. I'd like to cancel the Skinn since I ordered a bunch of Isomers yesterday. Does anyone have luck canceling if they call CS if the cancel option isn't showing on the website? It was my first time buying both brands and after it being 8 days, and watching Manuella yesterday, I'm over the Skinn and will probably send it right back.
Frequent Contributor

I received an email saying my TTV shipped too! I am surprised, as I waited forever for the Goddess kit. My TTV kit should arrive in just a few days!
Super Contributor

Mine shipped too:-)))

Esteemed Contributor

The less the 24 hour shippings is the usual for shophq when they are running specials.

My Goddess kit came last week.

When I sent an email to question, treplied they were moving to a new warehouse when the storms hit causing all the delays so it was a double whammy.

It was not an emergency and living in Chicago know the weather and driving can be life and death or serious injury when those storms come in - I am okay with it.

Regular Contributor

RachB, it's worth a shot to call. It's way too easy to over order!!
Respected Contributor

I called. They couldn't cancel. I'll probably ship back the unopened Skinn orders immediately.
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2015 RachB said: Mine are still in process, as are some Skinn items I ordered 8 days ago. I'd like to cancel the Skinn since I ordered a bunch of Isomers yesterday. Does anyone have luck canceling if they call CS if the cancel option isn't showing on the website? It was my first time buying both brands and after it being 8 days, and watching Manuella yesterday, I'm over the Skinn and will probably send it right back.
I did that once, cancelling within 24 hours of ordering after the cancel thing went away, and CS was extremely nasty about it but they did cancel it
Respected Contributor

Mine also shipped!