Valued Contributor

Neck and Chin Cream or Serum Recommendations

Does anyone have a neck cream or serum that they would recommend for tightening neck and underside of chin skin? Price point preferred would be under $100, but even less expensive would be great Smiley Happy I am in my late 30's and lost about 30 lbs over the course of the last 3 yrs, now I have chicken waddle. I tried the PRAI cream from HsN and sent it back as it flaked of all over my dark clothes. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
Honored Contributor

Re: Neck and Chin Cream or Serum Recommendations

I'm using two together. Skinn Chin Up - the blue one for Firming. Over that I use the Isomers Chin & Neck product. It's in a pump bottle, a little thicker than a lotion, but lighter than a cream. Both are available from EVINE, but you might find some good prices on eBay.

Respected Contributor

I also use Skinn Chin Up. I use the blue directly under my chin and jawline where the fat pad is and the yellow on the rest of my neck.
Honored Contributor

I don't believe any cream will really firm up a neck. Liposuction is what would work.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Thank you JeanLouise and BeautyAddiction I appreciate the input.
Valued Contributor

I've recently started using SKINN Chin Up that came in a kit but also use Serious Skincare Correc-Chin cream. I like both. fortunately I don't have any issues with my neck and use serums/creams for preventative measures. My BFF has major neck problems since losing a lot of weight and has tried all kinds of neck lift creams but none seem to make any difference.

Honored Contributor

Revision Nectifirm, pricey, but you can find it on ebay for less.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure by now you guys must be sick of seeing me say that I don't have any wrinkles (also you'd see where I say I some of it is due to expressions and heredity and some of it is ..... mostly due to Dr. Denese). I SWEAR by Dr. Denese and so does my daughter.

Anyway, I don't have wrinkles on my neck. I had my thyroid removed a few months ago. My surgeon said, "Normally I say, 'I'll just put the cut into one of the folds in the neck. But you don't have any folds. So I'll put it where I think your other neck operation was (tiny scar)."

Not bragging. It just means that Dr. Denese's products are very good. In fact my surgeon wanted to know what I use.

Now you know what to know what's going on from the neck down. That's not a pretty sight.

Honored Contributor

Wrinkles or not, we should all use something for prevention purposes, just my two cents.

Honored Contributor

Shelbelle, as usual, you are very right. The time to prevent wrinkles is when you're young. I'm convinced one of the main reasons I don't have wrinkles (in my face and neck) is because every night I use Dr. Denese's gycolic acid pads and remove the dead skin.

Get that dead skin off of my face, that's what I do. Also I use Hydroshield. Although I'm sure another REALLY GOOD moisturizer and cheaper would work as well.

Always use a good sunscreen and stay out of the sun. My face is white from little sun.