Contributor

Trying Isomers for the First Time

I thought I would try the TTV from Isomers since it seems to be a very good price and I have read a lot of positive things on the boards about the brand. Is there anything in addition to the TTV any of you would recommend? My skin is combination, I am 50, very fair with redness in my cheeks. I have some sun sunspots I would like to get rid of if possible. I am getting fine lines around my eyes and mouth as well.

I have been using philosophy for about 10 years but am feeling like my skin has "stalled out" with their products.

Thank you for your suggestions!

Kittytalk

Frequent Contributor

Re: Trying Isomers for the First Time

I suggest the eye peel. I had never heard of such a thing but sure glad i got it. Its leaves the eye area so smooth. Its usex every other day. I am almost completely switching to Isomers but i still have to have my JM Argan oil
Valued Contributor

I like a variety of serums that I cocktail together. I think she has excellent ingredients and gives incredibly detailed information about them on her visits which I appreciate. I have used several bottles of her vitamin c serum. Just ordered her large moisture mask and her mega bright spot remover this time around.. Enjoy your new products. Give them a chance, her serums don't change things over night!

Honored Contributor

Hi kitty-The Vitamin C kit is awesome, you should def incorporate a Vit C product for a.m. treatment. The Isomers Vit C kit is a great buy-Discovery price of 35. You should also use/add a sunscreen; I use/like the Isomers sunscreen. I believe Copper P serum would be helpful for treating the redness. And the Moisture Mask for treatments 2-3 times/week-another good buy. Watch the shows for tips & presentations-great info. Hope you are happy with Isomers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I'm getting the TTV to try also. Price seems outstanding and I understand you don't use much.
Honored Contributor

The eye peel is the only Isomers product that I use and it does work, but you have to be consistent. I am thinking about getting the TTV, currently I use Dr. Denese.

Honored Contributor

I like what I have used so far. I like the Accelerated Recovery Serum. Hoping she will bring it in a bonus size sooner then later. I'm going to order the moisture mask to try. I also like her Vit C, retiniaicn, eye peel, enzyme peel, fast eye lift, copper p, tea tree oil exfoliating cleanser, antarcticine & ecotin moisturizers & glutathisome.

Esteemed Contributor

kitty

Have to agree with the others eye peel is great

Trusted Contributor

I have been an Isomers devotee since Manuela first came to what was then ValueVision. It is a very rare product that doesn't work for me, and I have tried most of them!

You need very little of the product as they are all packed with the active ingredients. And yes, you do need to use them consistently for a while.

I occasionally try other products from other quality brands, but 99 times out of a 100 go right back to Isomers.

I suggest you start with the TTV (which I also ordered!) and then look to some of the other products. If you want to add another product from this visit, I would suggest the Fast Lift Eye Serum. It is fantastic! Isomer's Customer Service is very good about helping you develop the best program for you.

Valued Contributor

Manuela will be back March 27th with another TTV!Dont know what it is yet but hopefully another great kit on A/D.