Valued Contributor

I wonder why qvc doesn't invite isomers and skinn over

Don't they realize they are losing business?
Respected Contributor

Re: I wonder why qvc doesn't invite isomers and skinn over

Why should they?! {#emotions_dlg.confused1} I think they have enough business, and doubtful Isomers or SKINN would leave anyhow.

Super Contributor

I thought about this as I've seen Mally not being shown anymore like she used to. It seems she is rarely on...multiply that comment by how many other vendors?So, perhaps they don't want to come to QVC.

It seems after we've seen numerous vendors on so many times, they start to disappear. Perhaps the Q puts unrealistic pressure on them to produce, and then the vendor sells out because it is no longer enjoyable and they can get top dollar for their product line. I don't think selling on the Q is always the right fit for every vendor. Sometimes it's about the vendor and what is the best fit for them. Just some thoughts thrown out there.

Valued Contributor

you want the prices to go up?

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I doubt Isomers and Skinn can offer the quantities QVC would likely require. Plus, those vendors probably have contracts with Evine and get a LOT more airtime there then they would on QVC. Perhaps better for them to be a big fish in a little pond...

Respected Contributor

I would never want them on QVC because we would not get such good deals. There are few good deals on QVC. I rarely shop here anymore.

Super Contributor

I think moving to HSN would be better, they have sales, free shipping and flex pays all the time. I wish Mally, BE and Wen would go to HSN.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 ginabfly said:

I think moving to HSN would be better, they have sales, free shipping and flex pays all the time. I wish Mally, BE and Wen would go to HSN.

I may be wrong, but I thought I'd read here that Skinn used to be Parthenia and was on HSN.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

They don't need any more skin care products to choose from. I heard Dimitri once and he grated on my nerves; never had any inclination to try either of the brands. I buy few products from Ervine; I tried a couple of pieces of clothing and very poorly made; the one pair of shoes I tried did not fit....I would not be apt to try anything from there and the same issues with HSN. I hear many complaints about S&H but I would rather a superior product with S&H than a cheaply made or inferior product with no S&H charges.
Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/28/2015 ginabfly said:

I may be wrong, but I thought I'd read here that Skinn used to be Parthenia and was on HSN.

yes, Dimitri was on HSN and the line was called Parthena. He renamed many of his staple products when he changed the company name to Skinn, but the formulations stayed the same. The Skinn Orchid Gel is the same as Parthena Daisy Gel.