Contributor

Hello ladies....what type of cream do you use on your neck? I have some issue under my jaw..not a fan of how it's looking.....THANKS!!

Honored Contributor

I'm using Skinn Chin Up. It comes in two versions - Firming/Toning and ReDensify so you choose accordingly. Or, if you want to use both, use one at night and one during the day. It's more like a treatment serum than a cream. I just started using Isomers Chin & Neck over the Chin Up. The consistency is kind of between a cream and a lotion. I tried the Skinn Neck & Decolette cream, but gave up on it. At first it seemed to be doing something, but then it stopped absorbing and made my neck a little sticky. I also noticed some weird little bumps in a few places.

It's also a good idea to exfoliate your neck regularly.

Valued Contributor

Hi-

I am not as consistent with it as I should be, but I have the Prai neck cream and I really like it. I've always taken my face skin care down to my neck and chest, but it's just been within the past year or so that I've purchased anything targeted specifically to the neck.

Honored Contributor

Good ones to try are Revision Nectifirm, a little pricey, Skinn Chin up, several from Isomers.

Respected Contributor

SKINN Chin Up

Super Contributor

I like Skinn but for my hands now as it didn't seem to help my neck!

Contributor

Does anyone use Dr. Denese or Sri Vectin?

Respected Contributor
Skinn Chin Up. I use the blue under my chin and the yellow on my neck.
Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Skinn Chin Up. I use the blue under my chin and the yellow on my neck.

I wrote SKINN Customer Service last week and suggested Dimitri do a combo chin package for his next TSV. I hope he does so.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2015 rina33 said:
On 2/28/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Skinn Chin Up. I use the blue under my chin and the yellow on my neck.

I wrote SKINN Customer Service last week and suggested Dimitri do a combo chin package for his next TSV. I hope he does so.

Me too, but I'm stocked up right now so don't know if I need any but I never want to run out.