Valued Contributor

In case you did not hear this she said she is not going off Immortal now she is using continuously..So that must be why she did not talk about every 3 months yesterday.I will have to see how my skin looks when not using to determine if i am going to do this. They also said 400 left and no more A/D on it after today.

Super Contributor

thinking the same.

Super Contributor

wow, it is a lot of money to use continuously. about 90 dollars every 5 weeks or 900 dollars ( or so ) year just for 1 step in your skincare routine. that is a heft amount to add to the beauty routine. I don't think my results justify the cost. , just my opinion on my results.

Is there any other company that has this technology?

Regular Contributor

I am hoping that she would offer it again in a great kit during her anniversary sale July? then i may get extra but at this price no i don't see myself using it on a daily basis. I think my skin looks better but it is not a miracle result for me.

Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2015 dnna said:

wow, it is a lot of money to use continuously. about 90 dollars every 5 weeks or 900 dollars ( or so ) year just for 1 step in your skincare routine. that is a heft amount to add to the beauty routine. I don't think my results justify the cost. , just my opinion on my results.

Is there any other company that has this technology?

I purchased her today's special because the one serum in the kit was/is too expensive for me to purchase on a regular basis. So it came out to be a great deal. I waited a long time for that price to come down.

So I am going to patiently wait until she puts this is a bottle and the price comes way down, now that she says it's a daily thing and not a once a season treatment. It may take a few years. Most people seem to have gotten some good results so hopefully if there is a great demand, the price will be lowered. But I'm with you, I can't do $900.00 or so per year. It is beyond my budget.

Super Contributor

I going to do this as a seasonal. so when I figure it out that way. its comes to a dollar a day.

Honored Contributor
Yes, seems to be a significant investment to use continously. If I was Manuela/owner of the company, I too would use it daily ;-) I'm interested in Immortal as a quarterly booster-the basic Isomers & Skinn products are giving me great results.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I would like to try as a quarterly boost: it is rather expensive for me to use daily. A boost here, a boost there . . .

Do the math.
Super Contributor

Got two when it was the TSV. Went on AD for it now. Sold out so glad I did.