Respected Contributor

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

Given how stressed I am at my automobile accident I had to shampoo with something new.

I picked this up. I jut want to say this made my hair very soft and lots of shine and feels deeply moisturized. I am surprised on the great quality of this item and reccomend it

Honored Contributor

Re: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

My bottle of Pantene is getting low so I'll look for this and give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry that you were the victim of an accident. Smiley Sad Hope things will work out for you.

Trusted Contributor

I used Herbal Essences shampoos many years ago when my hair was shoulder length and permed, and loved the fragrances and the results. I, too may try it again.

Honored Contributor

thanks for the recommendation....hope everything is going better for you now; car accidents are just so upsetting....

Respected Contributor

I'm in need of a LTR so I will try this instead. Lol I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get better soon.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I am really surprised how drugstore shampoo quality improved over the years. I remember how harsh they all were then i took a 2 year vacation from it and used only salon. Now I am trying drugstore brands again i noticed that these companies are coming out with better products