Contributor

Has anyone used this? Is it good for sensitive eyes?

Respected Contributor

I have sensitive eyes and Eye Veil does not irritate them. I use it on top of other eye serums.

Honored Contributor

I need my eyes examined. I thought the title of this thread was eye evil

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

my eyes are sensitive too but no, this serum did not irritate it nor makes my eyes to water.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Bird mama said:

I need my eyes examined. I thought the title of this thread was eye evil {#emotions_dlg.blink}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Bird I did a double take when I first read the title.

acat

I win for most sensitive skin and hating odors, it will not bother you at all in fact my skin is stronger and less sensitive than it has been in years since I started using only Isomers.

Respected Contributor
Isomers never irritate eyes, I am very very sensitive, so I think it is safe for everybody.
Honored Contributor

I using it now on my upper lids only, no issues with it, not sure if it is doing anything for hooding and crepiness though.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2015 Shelbelle said:

I using it now on my upper lids only, no issues with it, not sure if it is doing anything for hooding and crepiness though.

Shelbelle,

I always gage my eyes by the way my make applies. Hooding on any day can be hit or miss - even sleeping funny is a threat{#emotions_dlg.laugh}. I uses Mally's eyebrow gel to color hold and lift my eyebrows it gives me an open eye look on any bad day. It actually dries and kind of holds your eyebrow up and in place all day.

Esteemed Contributor

I use this. It does not irritate my eyes at all. It has helped with that crepey look. I don't think it has really done much for hooding, but not a bad product.

Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2015 BeckiWV said:

I use this. It does not irritate my eyes at all. It has helped with that crepey look. I don't think it has really done much for hooding, but not a bad product.

Have you tried Isomers fast lift eye serum?That definitely helps with hooding.