Super Contributor
I ordered a dupe of the mini from Amazon for $16 total price! It from Seller named Anself. There is achoice of colors and I received it much faster than stated. I got the black. It has the smaller bumps on top of one side and vertical wavy lines on reverse. It's rechargeable, waterproof and fits perfectly in my palm. Every 20-seconds or so, the machine pauses to signal it's time to move to another section. I don't know what the "real" one is like, but I'm enjoying this one...for $16 total! It also comes in a nice thick-walled box w removable lid, so great for gift giving. I noticed the same machine by other sellers for $35 and up. The exact product name is ANSELF PERSONAL RECHARGABLE MINI ULTRASONIC BEAUTY INSTRUMENT... I placed a second order for a Blue as a gift...and probably will purchase more for Christmas/birthdays. Hope this helps anyone looking for a cheapdr alternative. EDIT TO ADD/ I am only a customer w no affiliation w seller!
Trusted Contributor
I wish I'd seen this before ordering on from DHGate in China. It is taking forever to ship and I prefer to make purchases on Amazon. Oh well...for this price I might as well buy another one from Amazon.
Respected Contributor

I ordered 3 minis from DH Gate. The first one I could tell was a dupe because of the FOREO on the front but I ordered 2 more from a different seller and they look, feel and work like the real thing ( except no warranty card). I also have the real mini and I have to say if you asked me which was the real one I could not tell except they are different colors. The one on Amazon does look like a fake. Mine came in the exact same box as the real FOREO. CAshopper I think you won't be sorry waiting for yours.

Honored Contributor

Thank you! For that price I'll take a chance. I just ordered one in purple.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. It appears to have gone down in price. I see it listed for $12.98 on Amazon now! It is not eligible for Prime so it'll be about $16 total.

Honored Contributor

Darn it, anyway! Too many colors to choose from! lol...

Honored Contributor

The blue is so pretty...I'm tempted by the pink... lol... I'm getting the purple.

Honored Contributor

Expected delivery is March 25 - April 10??? I hope it doesn't take that long.

Esteemed Contributor

DH Gate is notorious. Check reviews.

Honored Contributor

There are other options on Amazon. If you search Sonic Silicone Cleansing Face Brush, there's one that's $18.99 on Amazon Prime. Another one is in the $23 range with free shipping, but might come from overseas, and a couple more for $40. They might be shaped differently, but look like they do the same thing. As always, it's buyer beware.