Valued Contributor

I just got the Skinn TTV and now I see Isomers has a TTV. I have aging, sensitive skin. Would it be beneficial if I bought this Isomers and tried the Skinn for a month and then switch to the Isomers. I know Isomers is quite a bit more expensive than Skinn.

Respected Contributor
I have never bought any Skinn products, just never found him convincing enough. But Isomers have changed my skin 12 years ago and I love these products dearly.
Valued Contributor

The Isomers TTV is a excellent value and would suggest you get it on A/D.You can set your a/d for how ever many months apart you want...This TTV has really good products that will address aging.....You could use Skinn with this if you wanted...I have done that before..With Isomers you can cocktail 1 or 2 drops of each serum at night then use Skinn in the day or visa versa..I even mix the creams to use more than one at a time..Dont pass up A/D tho because they wont offer it again and you might regret it....You can always cancel if you want down the road.

Trusted Contributor

I have quite a collection of both Skinn and Isomer's and I am finding I like mixing and matching so to speak...

I also use some body lotions and masks from Korres/Perlier/Borghese as well but for my facial skincare I have found both Skinn and Isomer's to be excellent...I would not be able to tell you to pick one or the other...I really love Dimitri's DWP/Stem rejens and he loads his skincare with lots of cutting edge actives...I love Isomer's serums and just received my Beauty Goddess kit so going to add the copper P to my facial routine...

I ordered tonights TTV of Isomer's JUST for the glutathiosone which I have wanted to try for over a year but is too pricy normally...the kit price makes it an unbelievable value (I even put it on AD in case I love it!) I think tonights kit would be a good start..I swear by Dimitri's day and night cleansers (I have used many cleansers and found most strip my skin and I am very dry)

Skincare is so very personal and nothing works for everyone...we all just sample things, try to find what works for us and then share our views...your mileage may vary, of course! Good luck in finding what works for you but I think either line is a good start!

Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Krissy_1968 said:

I have quite a collection of both Skinn and Isomer's and I am finding I like mixing and matching so to speak...

I also use some body lotions and masks from Korres/Perlier/Borghese as well but for my facial skincare I have found both Skinn and Isomer's to be excellent...I would not be able to tell you to pick one or the other...I really love Dimitri's DWP/Stem rejens and he loads his skincare with lots of cutting edge actives...I love Isomer's serums and just received my Beauty Goddess kit so going to add the copper P to my facial routine...

I ordered tonights TTV of Isomer's JUST for the glutathiosone which I have wanted to try for over a year but is too pricy normally...the kit price makes it an unbelievable value (I even put it on AD in case I love it!) I think tonights kit would be a good start..I swear by Dimitri's day and night cleansers (I have used many cleansers and found most strip my skin and I am very dry)

Skincare is so very personal and nothing works for everyone...we all just sample things, try to find what works for us and then share our views...your mileage may vary, of course! Good luck in finding what works for you but I think either line is a good start!

Krissy-We share the same philosophy for skincare & vendors. I primarily use Skinn & Isomers due to effectiveness & pricing. Agree with your advice-trying new products is part of the process & I think changing things up on occasion is good. The Isomers TTV is a great buy, as well as her Goddess kits (love the one she sold last year for body), and I use the Isomers Vit C as well as Fast Eye Lift-amazing for allergy/puffy eyes. Now I'm curious about the Eye Veil duo-anyone use this plus Fast Eye?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
I like the Skinn makeup but I much prefer Isomers skincare. I actually see results.
Trusted Contributor

Chi- got the Fast eye lift from the Bay on your raves...been using it a week and LOVE it! Maybe I will get the eye veil next but with the glutathisone in the TTV I may just use that for the eyes! and yes, at 46 I have tried it all( or most of it) when it comes to skincare and nothing beats Skinn and Isomer's for me...

Honored Contributor

Chi- got the Fast eye lift from the Bay on your raves...been using it a week and LOVE it! Maybe I will get the eye veil next but with the glutathisone in the TTV I may just use that for the eyes! and yes, at 46 I have tried it all( or most of it) when it comes to skincare and nothing beats Skinn and Isomer's for me...

I was amazed to see how well the Fast Eye works-def helps with lift but I was thrilled to see the puffiness not only diminished but gone. Wonder if I should try the Eye Veil too. The new Immortal booster serum is supposed to be awesome for the eye area.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:

I was amazed to see how well the Fast Eye works-def helps with lift but I was thrilled to see the puffiness not only diminished but gone. Wonder if I should try the Eye Veil too. The new Immortal booster serum is supposed to be awesome for the eye area.

I got that Immortal kit and have been using it every other day all over like Maneula...on my 3rd vial...I don't look 26 but then again that would take a bungee jump with elastic tied to the back of my head! LOL I think any changes so far may be a combo of what I am doing but my under eye area is looking better than ever...My area that bugs is ONE thicker line above my lip which is helped immensely by Skinn rejen lip and line serum but it is temporary...thinking of fillers for at least 6 months of relief from seeing that bothersome line GRRRRR lol

Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:

I got that Immortal kit and have been using it every other day all over like Maneula...on my 3rd vial...I don't look 26 but then again that would take a bungee jump with elastic tied to the back of my head! LOL I think any changes so far may be a combo of what I am doing but my under eye area is looking better than ever...My area that bugs is ONE thicker line above my lip which is helped immensely by Skinn rejen lip and line serum but it is temporary...thinking of fillers for at least 6 months of relief from seeing that bothersome line GRRRRR lol

oh, good to read your rave for Immortal-I think a periodic booster is a good thing. I hear you about those deep creases-mine is a single one sbout 3 inches on my forehead-nothing seems to dimish it.