Respected Contributor

Who Recommended Suave Luxe Style Infusion Volumizer?

WOW! THANK YOU! I just bought this yesterday, and tried it tonight after washing my hair. I have Alopecia Areata, so anything that makes my hair appear thicker with lots of volume is a wonderful thing. And this stuff works great! Thanks!!! Mistic {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Re: Who Recommended Suave Luxe Style Infusion Volumizer?

I bought this volumizer also and cannot believe how IT REALLY WORKS!!!

Regular Contributor

I've been using this for about a month now and it's the best I've ever used! There were a few of us talking about it on another thread. I'm so glad you like it!

Valued Contributor

Thanks. Will have to give it a try

Trusted Contributor

Is this the mousse or the blow dry spray? Thanks. I'm anxious to give this product a try.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

I didn't notice any difference. Since I usually wash my hair the night before and let it mostly dry overnight, I don't blow dry much in the morning. Maybe that is why. I think it for blow drying.

Respected Contributor

It's a spray (pump bottle) that you put on damp hair, and then blow dry.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I think that's the blow dry spray. I know there's another one that's a mousse.

I'm just not sure which one the OP is using.

There's This: Suave Professinals Luxe Styling Infusion Volumne Souffle Mousse 9 Ounce

And There's This: Suave Blow Dry Spray, Volumizing Weightless, 5 Ounce

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

I'm thinking I have areata, too, and it's really getting to me. Nothing I've tried -- product-wise -- has helped. I even hairspray/root spray the roots and blow my hair upsidedown. Nope. So I'll definitely give this a try!

Today I bought a NutriOx starter kit from Sally's for $25. I think it's a knock off of another brand which costs more. It's supposed to really help. The Sally's person said it won't regrow hair, but some of the reviews I've read have claimed it does. It's shampoo, conditioner, and a treatment that you spray on the scalp 2X daily. I'll come back and review in a few weeks. Here's a link (but you'll have to cut and paste).

Thanks again for posting this -- I either missed it earlier or forgot about it.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Search-Show?prefn1=brand&prefv1...

Respected Contributor

I love the Suave Blow Dry Spray too - the best thing I've used in yeeeears on my fine thinning hair. I did my hair yesterday and actually wore it ""down."" It's hard to find - just ordered 3 more from drugstore.com.