Trusted Contributor

IT ByeBye Undereye - regular or waterproof?

Is there a difference with performance between the regular and waterproof versions? Is the waterproof less likely to settle in creases? Thanks to anyone who's tried them both! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT ByeBye Undereye - regular or waterproof?

I wish I could give you an answer to this one...I have been using the original since the day I found Bye Bye Under Eye and love it. Personally I don't find the need for waterproof but for those who do I hope they are happy with it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I have both the regular (black tube) and the waterproof (clear/silver tube). There isn't really a lot of difference in them, IMO.

I like them both very much, but I probably like the regular just a little bit more but I can't really say why.

I think.....maybe for me, the regular just wears a little better. It's a little thicker.

The regular is a little shinier on me too, which some do not like, but I don't mind it. The waterproof is more matte on my skin.

Neither one really creases on me, unless I apply it too thickly. Less is more IMO.

They both get great reviews. For me, when I want to order it again, I will probably order the regular.

Super Contributor

I have them both too. I actually like both I use the blue jar when I need a lot of coverage and the waterproof when not so much. I think price wise you get a lot more product for the money

Honored Contributor

Are we talking about the tube concealers? If so, I've only used the regular, which I believe has always been advertised as waterproof. You might compare the ingredient decks of both to see whether there really is a meaningful difference.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland