Super Contributor

correct me if I am wrong. use up the 5 vials and then skip 2 months. so why ad for every 60 days. shouldn't it be 90 days. tia

Respected Contributor
On 2/27/2015 monks said:

correct me if I am wrong. use up the 5 vials and then skip 2 months. so why ad for every 60 days. shouldn't it be 90 days. tia

I was wondering the same thing...

Valued Contributor

Once an AD is in the system, you can change the delivery schedule to suit your individual usage preference. I have some things on 180 days because I like to cycle the techs and not use everything all the time.

Regular Contributor
I am thinking it is more for ladies who use it for spot treatments and use it daily. They keep emphasizing that you can't go wrong with how you use it but I am still confusedSmiley Sad I use for entire face three times a week.
Super Contributor

me to. this time around manula never mentioned skip the 2 months. just how she uses the vials. just wanted to use the product the correct way.

Regular Contributor
On 2/27/2015 monks said:

me to. this time around manula never mentioned skip the 2 months. just how she uses the vials. just wanted to use the product the correct way.

That is exactly how i feel. We are getting great deals with kits but it gets overwhelming on how to use some of her productsSmiley Sad for example, how many serums and creams do I need? I don't know how to rotate it for full benefit..sometimes I feel like it's redundant.
Honored Contributor
This sounds like a great booster treatment to use several times/year in addtl to your usual regime. I'm interested but will wait to consider & read more reviews. Seems like Isomers is featured more often lately.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I heard Manuela say this is the only time it will be offered on A/D so if your interested get it before it sells out..They only have enough left for tonight maybe the morning the host said.I got it on A/D even tho i bought 3 sets in Jan..I can set my A/D out pretty far after this shipment.I really regretted not getting the Super Serum set the night they had that on A/D!

Super Contributor

Manuela explained you can continue using this product. she is no longer skipping. you can still get it so hurry.

Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2015 monks said:

Manuela explained you can continue using this product. she is no longer skipping. you can still get it so hurry.

I just posted a thread on this!Only 400 left a few min ago.