Esteemed Contributor

NC Thirst Quenching Shampoo/Conditioner

I'm a Wen Girl, however, I strayed and tried Nick Chavez's new shampoo. Just want to say, IMO, it's equivalent to Wen. I like them both!! Right now I'm well-stocked, but when I need to resupply, it'll be a matter of economics - whichever costs less. Other than that, I guess it's just a matter of do you or do you not like lather - to me that doesn't matter, just the final result. Just thought I'd write this review in case anyone was interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: NC Thirst Quenching Shampoo/Conditioner

Hello, Goldenlocks. Smile

Glad you found some hair products that you like. I use Nick Chavez' products as well. I like to use his Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Glad you found some hair products that you like. I use Nick Chavez' products as well. I like to use his Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair.

Thanx, NC Bandwagon. The yucca shampoo sounds good! I color my hair - do you know if this fades color 'cause most lathering shampoos do?

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Goldenlocks said:

Thanx, NC Bandwagon. The yucca shampoo sounds good! I color my hair - do you know if this fades color 'cause most lathering shampoos do?

Hello, again.

I don't know if it fades hair that's been colored. I did notice that the shampoo and conditioner I use by Nick seemed to feed my natural hair color. Before I started washing with it, my hair was a darkish/medium brown. After washing my hair with it, my hair turned black. I stared in the mirror and said, "the color of my hair is in HD!" LOL

But if you're concerned about color fading, Nick makes something called Color-Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo, Color-Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner and Color-Saver Color-Gloss Sealer. Those aren't sold at QVC, though. They're sold at Nick's website.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Hello, again.

I don't know if it fades hair that's been colored. I did notice that the shampoo and conditioner I use by Nick seemed to feed my natural hair color. Before I started washing with it, my hair was a darkish/medium brown. After washing my hair with it, my hair turned black. I stared in the mirror and said, "the color of my hair is in HD!" LOL

But if you're concerned about color fading, Nick makes something called Color-Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo, Color-Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner and Color-Saver Color-Gloss Sealer. Those aren't sold at QVC, though. They're sold at Nick's website.

Thanx!

Super Contributor

Goldenlocks, I've been using Nick's shampoos and conditioners for 16 years, and I've never had an issue with color fading. I use the Advanced Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, and I love it. I'm glad you're loving his products -- from shampoo/conditioner to styling products and hairspray, I believe his line is wonderful.

Best wishes to you and enjoy the rest of your weekend. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Janice

Honored Contributor

I'd use Nick's color saver shampoo over Wen.

Trusted Contributor

Goldenlocks, which version are you using & like?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

I'm a new user of the Color Saver shampoo, and have used it just one time...so I have no long time results to post.

But I'm a long time user of Nick Chavez' Advanced Volume shampoo... and like this one a lot.

Have the Thirst Quencher shampoo on the list of things to try.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/1/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

Goldenlocks, which version are you using & like?

Sorry for not getting back to you quickly. I tried his new Thirst Quencher line. Wish he'd sell it with two shampoos and one conditioner though. Maybe he will.