Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, getting ready for CC burn - Isomers has a bunch of great specials this apperance

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh my, getting ready for CC burn - Isomers has a bunch of great specials this apperance

Just got the email a bit ago!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh my, getting ready for CC burn - Isomers has a bunch of great specials this apperance

Slightly interested in 309-733, I want to try the new moisturizer, but really dont want anything else in the kit. Too many bottles Smiley Sad

Anyone ry their shampoo yet? Its back in stock.. $29 for the duo..

Super Contributor

The prices on some of the items may drop this afternoon for her 2 o'clock show.

Honored Contributor

Hope for a shipping special. I do think the shipping will be $2.99

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Shelbelle said:

Hope for a shipping special. I do think the shipping will be $2.99

I got an email saying the shipping had dropped and 4 or more value pays on all ISOMERS.

Honored Contributor

Yes, that Face & Neck Moisture mask looks great. Has anyone used it/reviews? The TTV is a good value too. Also interested in the eyelash conditioner. Is there a way to see the products scheduled for Heather's Friday Beauty show? And nice to see 2.99 shipping for Isomers!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love the Eyelash Conditioner, been using it for years, since it first came out.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yes, that Face & Neck Moisture mask looks great. Has anyone used it/reviews? The TTV is a good value too. Also interested in the eyelash conditioner. Is there a way to see the products scheduled for Heather's Friday Beauty show? And nice to see 2.99 shipping for Isomers!!!

Love this stuff and it is a great value, bought 2, I have never seen this in a container this large. This Chicago winter makes my neck and whole body need this.

Chi

It you have time do a scrub place one of your favorite serums on and than lather this - it is like a super skin treatment. I never wipe it off just seems to soak in my skin if there is any left I massage it somewhere. Otherwise for a quick fix it's a super moisture mask you can sleep in.

eta

Never tried the eyelash conditioner and goodness knows I would love longer lashes, I always feel like a product like that will not work for me,

Shellbell are your lashes longer and thicker?

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 hopi said:
On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yes, that Face & Neck Moisture mask looks great. Has anyone used it/reviews? The TTV is a good value too. Also interested in the eyelash conditioner. Is there a way to see the products scheduled for Heather's Friday Beauty show? And nice to see 2.99 shipping for Isomers!!!

Love this stuff and it is a great value, bought 2, I have never seen this in a container this large. This Chicago winter makes my neck and whole body need this.

Chi

It you have time do a scrub place one of your favorite serums on and than lather this - it is like a super skin treatment. I never wipe it off just seems to soak in my skin if there is any left I massage it somewhere. Otherwise for a quick fix it's a super moisture mask you can sleep in.

Excellent-thx for the review, Hopi. Do you use the Skinn Watermelon mask? Wondering how it compares.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri