Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/27?

Happy Friday Beauties.

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm. We got our once or twice annual snow fall this week. Beautiful! I rounded out the month of Feb with a pretty decent list. This week I used up;

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Gel Cleanser - 4.2oz This has been discontinued and I have a couple bottles still in stash. Decided to purchase and try Avon Anew Reveralist Gel Cleanser

Avon Night Magic Roll On Deodorant - 1.7oz Replaced with Feelin Fresh Roll on Deodorant.

Bath and Body Work Garden Strawberries Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap -8oz this was seasonal last spring and has been discontinued. Replaced with Island Margarita Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap.

Avon Naturals Glazed Apple and Walnut Shower Gel - 5oz Just kind of "meh". Discontinued,

Nylon Bath Sponge Replaced with another

Avon Naturals Almond and Milk Lip Balm Discontinued

Avon Advanced Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner - 11.8oz A staple, replaced with same

Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Bubble Bath - 10oz Being used as a hand soap refill. I like the fragrance of Moonlight Path and have this in other products.

That's it for me. What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 2/27?

This week I used up-

Tova Nights shower gel 6oz- love this, one more in the stash

Laura Geller Tropics lipstick- my favorite, a few more in the stash

Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez Plump & Thick Hairspray, more on order. HG hairspray for me, holds forever.

Oil of Olay Microdermabrasion kit. Love this stuff! Replacing with same!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Skinn 2oz microdermabrasion - this was very good but not a repurchase. Moving away from harsh exfoliators. Replaced with Isomers enzyme one since it is now a little old. Not sure if it still effective but giving it a go.

Skinn smudge stick in bronze - went to use it and the whole thing fell apart. I only used it a couple of times previously. Not a repurchase as I have other skinn smudge sticks, but I also think I am moving on from Skinn. I love his cleansing cloths and would purchase a vat of those if ever offered at a reasonable price, but otherwise, moving on once I finish my skinn stockpile.

Regular Contributor

Hello. I used up a 16 oz Wen CC in 613. I like this product and have more in the stash since it was part of an AD. I also used up a 2.2 oz Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream. I do not understand the hype around this product. It is part of an AD and I will use it but would never purchase on its own. Her body butters, however, I could order a vat of those.
Contributor

I was able to use up a few things this week.

Perlier Honey Body Wash, 6.7 oz.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike A Rose, .15 oz.

Softsoap Whipped French Vanilla Foaming Hand Soap, 7.5 oz.

Trusted Contributor

Finished:

Method Pure Naked body wash - This was a nice scent with lots of lather. Replaced with a Crabtree & Evelyn body wash. I would repurchase it.

Sensodyne toothpaste - My HG, will repurchase and replaced with the same.

Toss: Am tossing a bunch of stuff as it's the end of my seasonal rotation and it's old.

Julep Demi - A nice deep red but it's two years old and I have something similar. I finished a little more than half. Wouldn't repurchase any Julep polishes as they chip very quickly on me.

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Spark Plug - This was a mini that came in a kit. It's been open a year and I don't really like lipgloss. Wouldn't repurchase it. Am replacing with a Laura Mercier Lip Glace.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Exposed - Going on 3 years and I found that I like the Laura Mercier blushes better. Wouldn't repurchase.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Over a year old and has gotten very liquidy. Replacing with the UDPP.

UD 24/7 Eyeliners in Baked, Stash, and Mildew - I never reach for anything besides black, brown and dark plum eyeliners. These are very old and need to go.

Gifting:

The Body Shop Honeymania EDT to my DD. I've tried to love it & finished half the bottle, but rather use other scents. My DD will make use of the rest.

Hurray for last hurrahs!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Here's my list for the month. Between after-workout showers and subzero temperatures I was constantly searching for moisture for my parched hands and face.

Isomers R-gemmotherapy cream, 8.12 oz. (two) - Purchased as part of a kit and I would definitely buy again because it is absorbed quickly, moisturizes well, and has no smell. I use this on face, neck, and body.

Isomers glutathiosome-47 serum, 1.86 oz. - Another item from a multi-product kit. I've got two more of these in my stash and am using all glutathiosome product before going on to anything else.

Isomers glutathiosome-47 eye veil, 1.0 oz. - I love this serum. It is more moisturizing than the Isomers Fast Lift eye serum, and seems to do just as good a job at keeping crepiness at bay.

Strivectin-TL 360 tightening eye serum, 2 oz. - I used this as a hand cream, because I don't think it ever did anything for my eyes and I don't care for the smell.

Dr. Denese Hydroshield Retinol Max serum, 2 oz. - Part of my daily routine, morning and night. Replaced with an "ordinary" Hydroshield in the dropper bottle.

Skinn Crème Reverse, 1.7 oz. - I love this cream, and will eventually return to it after some of my other Isomers products have been used up.

M. Asam Vino Gold Body Cream, 16.9 oz. - Smells nice and goes on easily but doesn't absorb quickly. I will not repurchase.

Honored Contributor

Thank you to the poster in the Beauty thread who suggested cutting off the bottom of the tube in order to retrieve the remaining contents. I finished up a tube of LaRoche-Posay nutritic, which I use every day (HG status) and am now into another "bottom of the tube!" There are so many applications left!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Eucerin Skin Calming Cream (have to stick to fragrance free products right now due to terrible unexplained itching all over)