Super Contributor

What SKINN from HauteLook did you

all order? I had to go look through my stash before ordering...good thing cause I have plenty of the old AM/PM serums and several 6x glosses. But I did order a 6x serum and the mosaic compact (which I think has been on-air only once in the past). BTW, I have been MIA as far as posting, but have been lurking nonetheless!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What SKINN from HauteLook did you

None, didn't want to pay the high shipping costs.

Honored Contributor

High shipping costs? Shipping on orders under $100 was only like $6.00 and orders over $100 shipped free.

Everything was at such killer prices that I stocked up. Between what I've ordered from EVINE, have picked up on eBay, and then Hautelook, I'm building a nice little Skinn stash for myself and need to arrange for some dedicated storage space for it, which I now have from letting my WEN stash dwindle to a more manageable amount. From Hautelook, I ordered a few of the Chin Up Duos, a couple of the Bright Side Duos, one 6X Serum (wish I ordered more), a couple Facial Stem Rejens, and a few of the Plasma Fusion Serum Foundation kits.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

High shipping costs? Shipping on orders under $100 was only like $6.00 and orders over $100 shipped free.

Everything was at such killer prices that I stocked up. Between what I've ordered from EVINE, have picked up on eBay, and then Hautelook, I'm building a nice little Skinn stash for myself and need to arrange for some dedicated storage space for it, which I now have from letting my WEN stash dwindle to a more manageable amount. From Hautelook, I ordered a few of the Chin Up Duos, a couple of the Bright Side Duos, one 6X Serum (wish I ordered more), a couple Facial Stem Rejens, and a few of the Plasma Fusion Serum Foundation kits.

To order 100 worth of items you would almost have to order everything they showed. lol

Also, only wanted to order one item and it was more then the item I wanted. Not worth it.

Super Contributor

I wish I had ordered more than one of the 6x serum too. The serum is not a lipgloss/stick, right? It's to be used underneath as a treatment? Well,now I have a good reason to use my Lip Party mask and sugar scrub....then Serum, then gloss! I'm hoping his Mosaic compact is similar to Joan R's brightening color correcting compact, which was sold very briefly on the Q. sigh.....wishingfor JR's Magic hand/foot creams, and her self-tanning Magic Glow lotion.... maybe Melissa will bring back Joan Rivers Beauty!
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 fitnessfreak said: I wish I had ordered more than one of the 6x serum too. The serum is not a lipgloss/stick, right? It's to be used underneath as a treatment? Well,now I have a good reason to use my Lip Party mask and sugar scrub....then Serum, then gloss! I'm hoping his Mosaic compact is similar to Joan R's brightening color correcting compact, which was sold very briefly on the Q. sigh.....wishingfor JR's Magic hand/foot creams, and her self-tanning Magic Glow lotion.... maybe Melissa will bring back Joan Rivers Beauty!

No, it's not a stick or the gloss. The 6x Serum comes in a little pump bottle. It's thick and smells like bubble gum. I imagine you could try to put on a very thin layer underneath something else, but I've been using it as a nighttime treatment so I put it on a little thicker. In the morning, I'll do the sugar scrub and lip party.

Super Contributor

I got (2) Chin-Up Sets (Evine had just sent me an email that the 1.7oz duo was back in stock for almost $20 more than the price of (2) from Haute-Look)

(2) each Eye/Face Serums, (1) Blunt Powder Brush, (1) Concealer Brush, (1) Gloss Stick
Lip Color, (1) Double-ended eye liner.
While I know that some will always complain about shipping, this was really a bargain & now I'm stocked for years. $6 is Not that expensive compared to the old QVC $7.49 or more shipping fees I've paid in the past on their beauty products.
I Love Haute-Look...have shopped with them many times in the past & their customer service is the best.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

I ordered a lipstick duo, a 4 pc eye palette set, and bronzer in a brush form all for my teen age niece for Xmas gifts! She loves to get make up and all these came to $21! What a deal!

Super Contributor

I got three original stem rejens for face, two smudge sticks, neck duo, two twin set lip duos, and an eye shadow palette.

ETA-Plasma Fusion foundation:-) I knew I was forgetting something.

Valued Contributor

I got a couple of the 6x Serum (LOVE and use it every single night), as well as the red lip palette.