Respected Contributor

Is anyone trying that new line M-61? It just debuted on her show.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Morrison Beauty Report

I missed the pesentation but it sounds interesting. I need to watch the video.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 willdob3 said:

I missed the pesentation but it sounds interesting. I need to watch the video.

Ditto.

Super Contributor

Looks interesting, but anything that costs so much for one product, I usually tune out, it's just too expensive.

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 ginabfly said:

Looks interesting, but anything that costs so much for one product, I usually tune out, it's just too expensive.

The kit had three products. A cleanser, a serum, and cream. I felt $78 was not bad for three items.

Respected Contributor

It's new to HSN bit it's not a new line. It's the line developed by the owner of the BlueMercury shops. It's been around for two or three years. The ingredients look pretty good, IMO.
Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 BellaCarro said: It's new to HSN bit it's not a new line. It's the line developed by the owner of the BlueMercury shops. It's been around for two or three years. The ingredients look pretty good, IMO.

Thank you Bella for the info.

Honored Contributor

I was not very impressed wtht the ingredients, it seemed way too pricey.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the 3 piece kit was a great buy. It was just about half the price of what it sells for at Blue Mercury. I thought the ingredients were pretty impressive. She particularly focused on the Vit E/5 ingredient which I am not familiar with but she sure raved about it.

I was very temped as it is apparently really great for hydration but I really don't want to buy anything else until I have used up more of my serums and creams. I was online at HSN when they were selling it and came dang close to ordering before it sold out but my willpower prevailed.

I do hope they run that special again, maybe 6 months or so from now.

I am going to pick up one of those nano-meter atomization spray misters on ebay though as I have read some real positives about that technology recently. Apparently the mist (you fill the gadget with distilled water) penetrates much deeper into the layers of the skin than typical hydrating mists or even just rinsing incessantly with water. And they don't cost a fortune so not a huge investment.

Super Contributor

I almost ordered it but put on the brakes as I, too, have a lot of skin care to finish up before I buy new.

I'd like to read reviews on it, too.