Esteemed Contributor
Two things ladies: 1. Does QVC still carry the New Beauty Test Tube? I can't find them in the search bar, or under beauty products. Also, I just received the latest auto-delivery Test Tube from the company,many it was filled with drug store John Frieda shampoo samples, and Tan Towels......I cancelled the auto-delivery, as the last two shipments were junk. 2. Do you ladies know of other companies who are like the Test Tube samples, but have better quality items? I know there are a few, but no idea of the names and where to find them. It used to be like Christmas opening one, but in the last year, has gone downhill badly (for me anyway). Thanks for your help ladies!!
Esteemed Contributor

They all seem to go down hill product wise, IMO. Yes the website does a lot of drugstore stuff{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Q's Tube is done especially for them, I think 3 or 4 times a year and usually features products sold on Q. They keep making Wen a star item in them, so I stopped getting them. Most of the others like Birchbox, etc, promose you the moon and then send you foil packette samples{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You might look at the Blush Mystery Beauty Box. I got a couple of really nice boxes from them. They will refund you if your not happy and offer free shipping.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I found what betteb said to be true. I used to get several test tube things and they eventually got to the point of where I wouldn't even give it to my 11 year old granddaughter to 'play makeup' at home with. Total junk.

Contributor
My 23 year old granddaughter subscribes to some. I know she subcrribes to ipsy Glam Bag and Birchbox. I don't subscribe to them so I have no idea if they are any good or if they are geared toward the younger crowd. She does tutorials online and might review these also.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you ladies! I appreciate your help. (Ever notice when someone has a thread that seems like gossip, or a juicy tidbit, you'll see 5000 hits and one asking for information gets 3?). Anyway - I'm grateful to you for your answers. I think I will try Birchbox. It has to be better than the Test Tube (which I cancelled).

Honored Contributor

I don't think QVC does this anymore. The last Test Tube came out in October so the next one should have been out by now.

I noticed that QVC has put together a few of it's own sample type deals so I wonder if they did that in place of the Test Tube?

I don't subscribe to any of them because I want to know what I'm spending my money on. I used to buy the Test Tubes after I saw what was in them if I liked the products.