Super Contributor

Anyone got their goodies yet? I have 3 orders so far, would like to hear your thoughts on them!!! I love the eye palette and the eye primer from the color TTV.

Super Contributor

I am waiting for 5 orders to arrive. Some are due Sat and others on Tuesday. I ordered two of the TTV of the face products not the makeup one. I can't wait to get them. I hope I love them.

Super Contributor

3 more of my orders will be here in the next few days as well, but did get 3 orders. BEWARE, the setting powder in the TTV, be really careful, it is so light and powdery that it will spill out, it also comes out at the joint on the side even if the top is closed. I am looking around my house for something to put the setting powder in. It needs to be deep because that stuff just flies out. At the moment I am using a glass icecream dish, lol. I really reallyt like that powder, it really cleans up the edges of your shadow if you maybe applied a little too much, it really does give a soft focus to the shadow

Super Contributor
On 2/26/2015 beautymogul said:

3 more of my orders will be here in the next few days as well, but did get 3 orders. BEWARE, the setting powder in the TTV, be really careful, it is so light and powdery that it will spill out, it also comes out at the joint on the side even if the top is closed. I am looking around my house for something to put the setting powder in. It needs to be deep because that stuff just flies out. At the moment I am using a glass icecream dish, lol. I really reallyt like that powder, it really cleans up the edges of your shadow if you maybe applied a little too much, it really does give a soft focus to the shadow

My makeup TTV is supposed to be here Tuesday. Have you tried the foundation stick yet? I got it in light.

Super Contributor

Yes, I have used it all. for my skin, the tawny is too light, I self tan and so I am glad I ordered the deep. I think it is a little hard to spread around, I have used both the plasma brush and the other brush that is black. I am going to try tomorrow using the beautyblender brush. The coverage is ok so far. I really like the red color in the lipstick. I am not a red user, but I like this color, its pretty neutral, I used the nude color on top as well. I am so surprised how much I like the shadow colors, they are so much prettier in person than they were on tv, very versatile. The brush is just ok, I dont like it applying shadow, but it is perfect with the setting powder for your eyes, love the eye primer, it is not cakey at all, very smooth. It is hard to pick a fav, the shadow and the eye primer and setting powder I guess, love love love that setting powder, so nice, great to set your liner too

Super Contributor

Thanx for the review. My goodies come tomorrow....can't wait!

Super Contributor
On 2/26/2015 scottygal said:

Thanx for the review. My goodies come tomorrow....can't wait!

Mine too! I'm going to shower in the morning and have my face moisturized and ready.

Super Contributor

Yes, I have used it all. for my skin, the tawny is too light, I self tan and so I am glad I ordered the deep. I think it is a little hard to spread around, I have used both the plasma brush and the other brush that is black. I am going to try tomorrow using the beautyblender brush. The coverage is ok so far. I really like the red color in the lipstick. I am not a red user, but I like this color, its pretty neutral, I used the nude color on top as well. I am so surprised how much I like the shadow colors, they are so much prettier in person than they were on tv, very versatile. The brush is just ok, I dont like it applying shadow, but it is perfect with the setting powder for your eyes, love the eye primer, it is not cakey at all, very smooth. It is hard to pick a fav, the shadow and the eye primer and setting powder I guess, love love love that setting powder, so nice, great to set your liner too

Thanks for the detailed review:-)

Honored Contributor

All my Skinn has been rolling in over the past few days - some from Valentine's weekend and some from this past weekend. Some of the items were just replacements. I did get the kit with the Chin Up, Hydrosurge, and Huile. It just arrived yesterday so I haven't tried it yet - maybe tonight or over the weekend. I decided against the Collagenesis TTV because I don't really use the 24 hr. Youth Preservation Cream. I'm super happy with the lip treatment and Hollywood Tropical lip palette kit, but will postpone wearing any of the lip colors until spring/summer. The only thing I'm waiting for is the 7 pc. kit with the Plasma Fusion stick foundation, setting powder, eyeshadow primer/veil, shadow palette, and lipsticks. I'm not sure if I'll like the stick foundation, but I'll give it a try. I also purchased a kit with the Plasma Fusion Face Essentials and have to say I am SO GLAD I ordered additional Plasma Fusion Foundations from Hautelook this week. Both foundation colors are just right for me. The finishing veil is just like Mally's compact.

Respected Contributor

Lol! I know Dimitri even had a rough time controlling that powder. It just "POOFED" each time he touched it with the brush!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Mine are supposed to be arriving Saturday, so I'll look around for a small jar to put it in. Thanks for the warning, bm! I loved the way it morphed those shadows as a finisher, and the main reason I ordered the kit...the palette a close second though. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?