Contributor

why is there still a category for BMakowsky bags, but not a category for IT cosmetics?

I haven't seen BMakowsky bags on air for ages, and yet IT cosmetics are on a lot and very popular, but no place to discuss them. Makes no sense to me. Where's the love for Jamie? and how do we fix this?

Super Contributor

Re: why is there still a category for BMakowsky bags, but not a category for IT cosmetics?

Good question. I agree that there are a lot of IT Girls out there that would love a dedicated forum, me included. IT seems to have gained a lot of popularity in recent months. They have to be one of the most popular makeup brands the Q offers; if not, they must be headed in that direction. Maybe one is coming soon. I think Jamie has a QVC blog, so, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Contributor

Re: why is there still a category for BMakowsky bags, but not a category for IT cosmetics?

Maybe if we ask nicely, they will make a separate category for her line. It seems that they need to d some updating of the categories considering that we hardly ever see BMAK bags, or even Mally for that matter. The IT girls definitely need a place to discuss, especially with another TSV coming up soon.

Trusted Contributor

Good point. There should DEFINITELY be an IT cosmetics forum!

Contributor

Do we need to start a petition, or who do we ask for this? it only makes sense Kiss

Super Contributor

I AGREE 100%! Thanks for starting this thread!

Regular Contributor

Yes please..... Oh Mr. Webmaster, please make a IT forum!!!!!
Contributor

Pretty Please, We need a place to discuss these products. I think there is a couple of shows tomorrow. What do you say Webbie?? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that IT cosmetics should have it's own board. The irony about the B. Mak category is that it contains 2 threads which are dead. I'm one of the last replies on one of the threads and that was back in January.