Super Contributor

I am in need of more of this, cant remember when the TS, is it March, April? TIA

Super Contributor
In March.
Super Contributor

really, I did not see it, hummmm

Super Contributor
It may be in the beginning of April if they haven't scheduled it for March. But when I got mine it was March.
Super Contributor

OK< great, thanks much!!!!!

Trusted Contributor
What is it? I bought the St Trpoez tanning lotion from Ckstco and wasn't that happy with it. It really left my skin looking tan but when I look a shower 5 hours later it mostly washed off and left little color. I know that I should have left it on overnight but I was afraid it would stain my white sheets. Maybe the Costco product is not as good quality? People rave about St Tropez and I could we a nice tanner!
Respected Contributor

Oh good! Someone else had a tread started about it, I have been on auto for years (however long they have had it)...MY Fav product ever...I am never without it, and have given out the info enough to "support" St Tropez...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}I agree Quadmimi, I am getting low, so thus getting nervous for the TS. that is always a great deal, I think.

Super Contributor
On 2/26/2015 CAshopper2011 said: What is it? I bought the St Trpoez tanning lotion from Ckstco and wasn't that happy with it. It really left my skin looking tan but when I look a shower 5 hours later it mostly washed off and left little color. I know that I should have left it on overnight but I was afraid it would stain my white sheets. Maybe the Costco product is not as good quality? People rave about St Tropez and I could we a nice tanner!
The TSV is the mousse. It will be the super-size. I think it's 16 oz?
Regular Contributor
On 2/26/2015 CAshopper2011 said: What is it? I bought the St Trpoez tanning lotion from Ckstco and wasn't that happy with it. It really left my skin looking tan but when I look a shower 5 hours later it mostly washed off and left little color. I know that I should have left it on overnight but I was afraid it would stain my white sheets. Maybe the Costco product is not as good quality? People rave about St Tropez and I could we a nice tanner!

Hi CAshopper!

The St. Tropez lotion is not the QVC usual TSV. It's the St. Tropez Mousse that's gives wonderful results. The lotion has bad reviews on most beauty sites.

I found that the mousse gives my light skin a beautiful natural tan. It's just enough so my legs are not ghost white!

I didn't order it last year, but in 2013 it was offered on March 26th. I'll be on the look out for this tsv also!