Super Contributor

Recommendations on a Foot Cream/Balm?

I am loving my new Enjoi purchase. Now I am looking for a good foot cream or balm to apply after my pedicure. Any suggestions?

Regular Contributor

Re: Recommendations on a Foot Cream/Balm?

O'Keefe's healthy feet.

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 susielong said:

O'Keefe's healthy feet.

Thanks! Where do I find this?

Honored Contributor

I totally LOVE Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty. I got it here. They had a two jar deal. It says it's to hydrate dry, parched skin, relieve minor irritation...due to eczema and other conditions; for the face and elsewhere!

Having been on Accutane, I'm really dry. I had cooked a lot and gotten dermatitis across the knuckles of my right hand. I started using a lima bean dab maybe twice a day and bedtime. It goes right in, and totally took care of the redness, flakes, and burn. I also use it on my heels, and it has made a profound difference-and it's not greasy!

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2015 ECBG said:

I totally LOVE Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty. I got it here. They had a two jar deal. It says it's to hydrate dry, parched skin, relieve minor irritation...due to eczema and other conditions; for the face and elsewhere!

Having been on Accutane, I'm really dry. I had cooked a lot and gotten dermatitis across the knuckles of my right hand. I started using a lima bean dab maybe twice a day and bedtime. It goes right in, and totally took care of the redness, flakes, and burn. I also use it on my heels, and it has made a profound difference-and it's not greasy!

I must look into this too. Thanks so much ECBG!

Honored Contributor

I use Josie Maran Argan balm.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Crisso said:
On 2/25/2015 ECBG said:

I must look into this too. Thanks so much ECBG!

A257546 Read the reviews!

Trusted Contributor

I have used Philosophy's Sole Owner and Alpha Hydrox Foot Cream and like both of them. They exfoliate and soften and keep my heels smooth. I am also nearly the bottom of a First Aid Ultra Repair Cream that was part of a Beauty Tube and that also is a good product. This is a timely thread since I will soon be in need of a new foot cream and since I am also trying the work my way through my stash, I welcome the suggestion of JM's argon oil balm. I have several small tins that were included in kits. Hadn't thought of using them on my heels so that will be the next product that I use. Course, there's always Vaseline, but that will be the last resort.

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

There's something called Flexitol Balm. You can purchase from Amazon. I have it and it's a great treatment. It was mentioned in a mag once and it is not expensive.