Super Contributor

For those who wear Lancôme, what are your favorite blush shades? I am a fair redhead (dark redhead) and am looking for a Lancôme blush. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: FAVE LANCOME BLUSH SHADES

I don't have the same coloring as you (light-medium skin w/brown hair) but Lancôme blush subtil has some gorgeous shades. My favorites are aplum (plummy brown), rose fresque (fairly universally flattering rose shade - sheer mauvey pink). Miel glace is the most recommended shade for very fair women - its a neutral pinky beige shade that is a great every day blush. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

My coloring is not the same as yours either. However, I like their blush palettes where there are 2 shades of blush and highlighter. I just swipe my brush over all 3 colors and it looks quite pretty.

Contributor

I don't have any recommendations (my coloring is very different from yours), but if you decide to get the 3 pan blush palette, it's cheaper on the Lancome site, than anywhere else. It's $31, instead of being $43 everywhere else.

http://www.lancome-usa.com/Blush-Subtil-Palette/10056,default,pd.html?dwvar_10056_color=323%20Rose%2...

Also, if you live near an outlet, they have good prices (limited selection, though). The outlets are called "Designer Fragrances & Cosmetics Co.". They are a L'oreal outlet, so they carry Lancome, Urban Decay, Kiehl's, etc.