Contributor

Christie Brinkley skincare line premiere

It's premiering on the southern channel on March 5th. Has anyone heard anything about it?
Valued Contributor

Re: Christie Brinkley skincare line premiere

Article about her new product line and selling it via home shopping channel and in Kohls.

Honored Contributor

No, I have not heard anything but I get a kick out of these celebrities that have plastic surgery and then sell skincare. lol

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Plastic Surgery doesn't give you good skin.

But it would be nice if they would tell you that they've had work done and the ""lifting"" products aren't what did it!

Respected Contributor

zzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:

Plastic Surgery doesn't give you good skin.

But it would be nice if they would tell you that they've had work done and the "lifting" products aren't what did it!

No, PS does not give you good skin but it alters it like no bags under the eyes, taut facial skin, no bags above the eyes. It actually changes you completely.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmmm. I might watch. She has cared for herself as her entire looks and body are her stock and trade. She may have had work done but she still looks like Christie. I'm sure she's learned a thing or two being in the business she's been in.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

I will watch - but will wait for reviews. I ordered the first time Carmindy was on HSN and they were the worst products I've ever bought. I'm usually okay with getting ""products not working for me-because they can be returned within 30 days"" but those were just garbage. It actually offended me that HSN sold them and I think still does.
Trusted Contributor

Christy Brinkley is Dorian Gray. We are the same age and whoa she is stunning. What ever she is or has done is certainly working.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Oh great. More alpine edelweiss glacial water algae.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr