Super Contributor

imo: not looking good for mallybeauty.com

it has been down for at least several days & I just saw someone on FB post that paypal canceled her order. that is about the only place I buy her line. won't pay Q's shipping-even with the change- unless it is a tsv/oto and I reallly need/want it. & Q's shipping is sooo slooow. don't like ulta. beauty.com never has what I want, boo hoo I hope I am pleasently suprised and wrong, but I doubt it. And Mally is not making the right decision, again imho, to not address it. ~smiles, SnowKita
Super Contributor

Re: imo: not looking good for mallybeauty.com

What have you heard? No site I can find! It takes you to her FB page where people are asking why! Thanks Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

SnowKita, Did you try sending an email to the address I posted in your previous thread?

As I said on the other thread, I agree it's a long time to have a website unavailable. After a day or so it begins to look very strange.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 2/24/2015 A Walker said: What have you heard? No site I can find! It takes you to her FB page where people are asking why! Thanks Smiley Happy
--I know no more than stated above. Site down for unually long time, no explanation-redirects to FB v. a 'down temp. for maint,' page, FB poster said order cancelled. I believe it was dooBdoo that read another FB'er that received a resp. from MallyTeam that said site was down 'temp. for maint.", but this is way long for that compared to any other site being down that I can remember. just all seems weird. Hope it is not so and we will get it back bigger and better. Also, seem unlike Mally to just ignore her Mallinistas. This is 2015, post something on sm goodness sake.
Respected Contributor

Have you tried amazon?
Super Contributor

On 2/24/2015 dooBdoo said:

SnowKita, Did you try sending an email to the address I posted in your previous thread?

As I said on the other thread, I agree it's a long time to have a website unavailable. After a day or so it begins to look very strange.

Hi dooBdoo. I did and got an auto resp. stating they would get with me in 3 B days-not past yet. I will post if I get one.
Super Contributor

On 2/24/2015 makeup addict said: Have you tried amazon?
amazon kinda scares me for make-up/B&B/skincare, etc. who are all these 'sellers'? where do they get the product? how long have they had it? fakes? just sorta worries me.
Super Contributor

I agree SnowKita!!! Thank you for responding! I absolutely love her website - she has such great sales! And her customer service has been fabulous! This is so odd. What also bothers me is she is usually so up front and talkative, so something as simple as a website redo would have been addressed on her FB page. Very strange. I've noticed she hasn't been on the Q as much as she used to, and I bet that alone can make a dent in sales.
Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 SnowKita said:
On 2/24/2015 dooBdoo said:

<em>SnowKita</em>, Did you try sending an email to the address I posted in your previous thread?

Hi dooBdoo. I did and got an auto resp. stating they would get with me in 3 B days-not past yet. I will post if I get one.

Hi!Smile Oh, well. That's not good, being down this long and also issuing auto responses to email queries. I was just doing some checking of websites that are unavailable, IP addresses, etc., but haven't found anything helpful.

I did notice lots of her products listed on beauty.com and ulta.com if that interests you.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 2/24/2015 A Walker said: I agree SnowKita!!! Thank you for responding! I absolutely love her website - she has such great sales! And her customer service has been fabulous! This is so odd. What also bothers me is she is usually so up front and talkative, so something as simple as a website redo would have been addressed on her FB page. Very strange. I've noticed she hasn't been on the Q as much as she used to, and I bet that alone can make a dent in sales.
-- You are welcome. Yep, her sales are the best. Great freebies. I have ordered many sets from her trymallybeauty category (this may have disappeared a bit ago.) Those sets were the bomb and came with bags which DD's and always put to good use. Agree with all you said. waa waa (insert tear here)