Respected Contributor

She is the cover model and featured in the latest "Allure" magazine.

She is gorgeous!

I think she is all of about 18, and probably grew up too fast.

Hard for me to relate to teenagers in a beauty magazine these days.

But, that girl is beautiful!!

Hyacinth Smile

Honored Contributor
Everyone says Kim is gorgeous too, but I don't see it. She has a horrible figure and her facial features are very ordinary. If I passed her on the street, I wouldn't give her a second glance.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
She's beautiful, no doubt, but I think Gigi Hadid is cuter. She's a little more all-American girl, and Kendall seems more high fashion/editorial.
Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2015 Kachina624 said: Everyone says Kim is gorgeous too, but I don't see it. She has a horrible figure and her facial features are very ordinary. If I passed her on the street, I wouldn't give her a second glance.

I agree with you about Kim. I thought I was the only one that didn't think she was "all that".

Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2015 Kachina624 said: Everyone says Kim is gorgeous too, but I don't see it. She has a horrible figure and her facial features are very ordinary. If I passed her on the street, I wouldn't give her a second glance.

I find Khloe much more striking than Kim.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Well, I guess if I had to vote I'd vote for the two younger girls only because maybe they haven't had a lot of work done to their faces.

I don't have an issue with plastic surgery (now they call it 'work' done).

I just don't think people who have had plastic surgery should be judged by the same standards as people who chose not to have plastic surgery.

That's like saying a woman who has all gray hair cannot be as beautiful as a woman who dies her hair black/brown or blonde.

In other words, I think they can't be judged the same. It's gotten so that people don't know what beauty is anymore. They see people (men and women) who've had plastic surgery and judge them the same way they judge someone who hasn't had any plastic surgery. It isn't fair to the one who chose not to get it done.

Just one more sign that the world is turning toward the haves and the have nots. If you have the money you can get plastic surgery. If you don't have the money (even if you want plastic surgery) you will have to go without it. Fact of life, way of life.

I don't care for the Kardashians. None of them have any talent...at all. They are famous for being famous.

Super Contributor

I saw Kim in her wedding gown and she looked like she was a mannequin. Very plastic and just a little creepy...doll like person.

Super Contributor
I know two women who do not have the money for plastic surgery, they just charged it on their credit cards. Neither one looks any better. They both had lifestyle lifts.
Honored Contributor

Both of my daughters have mothers-in-laws who've had plastic surgery more than once.

Honored Contributor

She is pretty and I am sure having a father that was an Olympic gold winner helped get her career get off the ground and her pushy mother.

kindness is strength