Trusted Contributor

It Cosmetics CC Veil SPF 50 Foundation Cushion Compact

A257368. Anyone use this foundation from It?? Was watching the presentation on Friday Night Beauty and wondered how different it is from the CC Cream??

Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics CC Veil SPF 50 Foundation Cushion Compact

Same product. Less of it in the compact though. Not a good value.

Occasional Contributor

I SECOND THAT!!!! Its a terrible buy.

Frequent Contributor

OOps I stand corrected. I was thinking of the latest CC compact they had in the TSV. I don't know if the veil is different.

Super Contributor

You can buy empty cushion compacts and fill your own. This is great if you like to mix your products. Missha has one among others. I bought one and I like it.

Trusted Contributor

One is a CC Cream and one is a CC Veil...

Frequent Contributor

The CC Veil offers less coverage and a more skin like finish than the CC Cream. If you have any redness I feel the CC Cream is better at covering this. The CC Cream is also dewier and glides onto my skin easier. If your skin is oily you may prefer the CC Veil to the CC Cream - the CC Cream can me too moisturizing for oily skin.

Valued Contributor

anyone know the march tsv?

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 NeetaLyn said:

The CC Veil offers less coverage and a more skin like finish than the CC Cream. If you have any redness I feel the CC Cream is better at covering this. The CC Cream is also dewier and glides onto my skin easier. If your skin is oily you may prefer the CC Veil to the CC Cream - the CC Cream can me too moisturizing for oily skin.

I agree with most of what NeetaLyn said. The CC Veil offers light coverage, is very skin-like, and feels like nothing on. If you're looking for coverage, go with the CC cream. Where I differ in opinion with NeetaLyn is that oily skin may not like the CC Veil, only because it seemed to have broken down on me over the course of the day and looked terrible, even after setting with powder. However, when I first used the product last May, my skin was a bit dry from using benzoyl peroxide to treat acne, and it wore beautifully; it made my skin so happy. On my departure from BP, when my skin went back to being oily (not overly so), I couldn't believe how horrible it looked on me; I had put it on such a pedestal after using it during the summer. I have used IT's CC cream when my skin was oily and slightly dry, and it's been great to me no matter what. I use it daily. It's my favorite.

Everyone's skin is different. I think the biggest deciding factor would be how much coverage you want. If you need anything more than light coverage, this product won't do it for you. That being said, it's a very nice product. The only cons may be coverage and price for the amount you're getting.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 Teacups said:

anyone know the march tsv?

There was a very popular thread about it that got poofed. Try Googling ""IT Cosmetics March TSV godfreak"" without the quotes.