Valued Contributor

For ASDM skincare fans- this cream is incredibly moisturizing!!!

Looking through my stash for absolutely anything that will sooth my dry winter skin and found a jar of ASDM Ultra Firming Cream. Applied last night over my Retin-A and this morning after my Vitamin C serum and my skin is like "buttah". It's loaded with Matixyl and other peptides. I remember when there were lots of thread touting this brand and I tried a few things. Glad I just came across this one again. I'm prone to trying new formulations/ingredients but it pays to keep things around because they may work wonders at another time!

Super Contributor

Re: For ASDM skincare fans- this cream is incredibly moisturizing!!!

I'm glad it's working for you! My favorite from their line is the Maximum Hydration Cream.

Valued Contributor

myshell I remember when you were one of the avid ASDM fans. Glad you have continued to like their products. I did think they had good ingredients at very good prices. I just didn't find their products for hyperpigmentation worked for me.

Respected Contributor

Love that cream. I've been using it over the Josie Maran argan oil. It's the best for dry skin.

Frequent Contributor

Please tell me more about this line....
Valued Contributor

Their website is ASDMbeverlyhills.com and it gives very complete information on their line and ingredients etc. A while back many posters were discussing it and using it on this forum.

Respected Contributor

They are a great company. Products are top notch. If you have questions, you can call or email. They stand behind everything they sell.

Super Contributor

On 2/24/2015 virgosun said:

myshell I remember when you were one of the avid ASDM fans. Glad you have continued to like their products. I did think they had good ingredients at very good prices. I just didn't find their products for hyperpigmentation worked for me.

Their lightening cream did help lighten some of my lighter spots but it didn't phase the darker ones. I haven't tried their 4% hydroquinone serum.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Virgosun, I'm looking for a highly moisturizing cream to buy. I'd forgotten all about this brand but do remember that there were a lot of rave reviews about it on this board a couple of months ago. Will def check it out!

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

Thanks Virgosun, I'm looking for a highly moisturizing cream to buy. I'd forgotten all about this brand but do remember that there were a lot of rave reviews about it on this board a couple of months ago. Will def check it out!

There was an ongoing thread for sometime, led by one poster whose nic I can't recall. But it died down after she started posting about having some adverse reactions to one or more of the products, if I recall correctly.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland