Contributor

Does anyone use some of these products? I listened to the presentation on Evine a week or so ago - ordered the 3 piece kit with Glamtox night moisturizer/Bee Venom Serum & daytime moisturizer for over $100 (!). Then I cancelled it. Then I watched the presentation again and ordered it!! I tried to cancel but was too late. I'm afraid I got hooked on "hype" and would like to know if it's as good as they say on the Evine channel. I'm also afraid that it's soooooooooooo good I'll be hooked and the price is pretty steep.

Anyone out there know about it?? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I think it is a very well respected line in the UK, give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

The line is sold in Nordstroms and Bloomies. I've tried some products and liked them, like the Dragonsblood eye cream. There are many great reviews on various websites. Give the products a try and if you don't like them, return them. I can't use some of the face products because they have dimethicone in them, otherwise, I'd stick with this brand.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

I just received my dragon's blood kit (eye serum, mask, eye pads) and I'm really liking it! I've used the mask as overnight treatment twice and love how soft my skin is in the A.M.! The eye serum has a wonderful texture too. The eye pads are effective for taking down some puffiness.

Contributor

Oh boy! I think I'm in trouble - I will probably love this line just by reading your posts and going more in depth on-line. It's spendy so, if I like it, I'm hoping they will always carry it on Evine.com where the prices (and easy pay) are available.

I'll give it the 30 or so days trial and report back. Thanks everyone!

Super Contributor
I just got back from costco and saw that name in the cosmetic section. Since I had never heard of that name I didn,t look to see what the product was. It might be worth checking out if you have a Costco nearby.
Honored Contributor

I have only tried their pads and they were fantastic-need to re-order!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

i use the 24k line. it's become my holy grail, especially the body souffle. a couple of ladies stopped me over the weekend in sherman oaks and demanded to know what i was using on my arms and legs. bossy little beaches. lol!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

I use the Glamtox Night, the balm cleanser, the pads, love it all.

Contributor

Hi ladies - I received my Rodial yesterday and really liked the consistency of the products in the kit (Bee Venom serum & day moisturizer - Glamtox night moisturizer). I tested them on the back of my hand. Washed my face and put the serum on - OH MY! My face burned & itched right away! There is too much fragrance in this product for me. I had to rinse my face off. I am actually afraid to use the other 2 products as I will possibly expect the same result. I am really disappointed but I have to return it all. Guess it will save me a bit of $$ but I loved how they felt on my hand. I am, obviously, very sensitive and wish most companies would NOT put fragrance in their products. I would think the fragrance isn't an asset to the effectiveness anyway so why add it at all?