Contributor

I have been going to the other side ( Isomers) but still love my fountain of youth and pyc. duo.

I checked out Linda's Facebook page and she is listing a Mar. 1 visit to hsn.

on the elysee site, there are palettes and new makeup items- foundations/

I have only seen her present the tinted moisturizer type product- something veil? which was a strange one color item

well anyone with me on Elysee?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Elysee fans?March 1 show

Thanks for the heads-up. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting us know donna!

Contributor

Linda hasn't been on HSN for quite a while. I got her double sizes of foy and pyc. the last time she was on. I always go back to it. She also has appearances in Australia.

there used to be a big Elysee following on the HSN board. Here, it is all about Dimitri!( and I like him too.) I have been trying some Isomers, but I think ?I am going back to elysee. It seems so much easier.

Frequent Contributor

Donna-

If you don't mind my asking, what Elysee products do you use besides the Pyc and Foy serums? I've tried Elysee a few times but seem to get overwhelmed with the number of products. TIA

Contributor

In the AM:FOY serum, Pyc serum, FOT cream

PM :¥outh Span Serum ,collaboost gel, collaboost cream

I also had her eye cream, the youth span one

She said this was a good routine once during the show, the Youth span has that telegenesis technology;the FOY has matrxyl

this worked really well for me, I feel it worked better than dealing with all those Isomers bottles.

Respected Contributor

Hi donna dee ~ I am interested in the pycnogenol. What does this accomplish for your skin. I have read some about it, but would like to hear a "real" experience. Thank You. Mistic

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

well, my skin was looking moisturized and "plump".I think too many actives kind of dry me out. I like the feeling of mixing FOY and Pyc. and getting that burst of cool moisture from the gels. I think it kept my skin looking nice basically.

I am kind of mad at myself for jumping on Isomers -next best thing, the super serum set and the immortal set . I am going to finish those up and use up my Elysee stuff and stick with Elysee. I can count on it.

I think you use both the foy and pyc, mixed. also -I am 65 so that might factor into why I like it, Isomers might be better for the 40 to 50 yr old.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Donna Dee, that sounds like a nice routine.
Respected Contributor

I was using Elysee for awhile and was so happy with the results but now it seems to not be working very well. I think I have to change things up. I ordered some Skinn from Hautelook yesterday. Gonna give that a try. I was amazed at how fast Elysee worked on me. Would recommend it.