Esteemed Contributor
Has anyone bought this product? I got it mainly to use on my gallon of Wen and also my 613. Not sure what I am doing wrong. The reviews say they use it on their Wen bottles and it seems to work. I put them on the bottles and all was well until I flipped the top to use and nothing came out. I used the purple with a gasket, but no luck. This is a great idea that I would like to get working.
Honored Contributor
I bought it. So far I have them on two 16 ounce bottles of philosophy. They stand without falling over and the product pours right out when I pull the cap down. Not sure what the problem could be. Maybe the caps are defective? To confirm or rule it out, I think I'd take the cap open it and put water in it. It should flow through.
Super Contributor

I always use a pump with WEN. It might be too thick to go thru a squeeze cap?

Esteemed Contributor
I think it is too thick as well, yet reviewers don't seem to have a problem. I'm disappointed.
Honored Contributor

I have used it on conditioner and maple syrup with out any problems

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor
Am I doing something wrong? On my Wen gallon I put the gasket in the purple cap, screwed it on and flipped it upside down. Once it drained I popped up the cap and nothing poured out, just a little product at the end. Hate to send this back if it is me doing something wrong.
Honored Contributor

Nope, I just use a funnel to move old contents into my new bottle once there's some room. That's always worked for me and I already had a funnel.

Occasional Contributor

Once you pull the valve down to open, you then need to squeeze the bottle to urge the product out...it should come right out! That is why you can't use the Flip-It on glass or metal bottles, because they can't be squeezed. I use mine all over the house and no problems, no leaks, a great invention.