Frequent Contributor

My hair dryer just went. I had a Babyliss, it is a professional grade, I like it but don't love it. I have to buy another one and not sure what to get.

Any Suggestions? Please tell me why you love it if you do have a favorite. Is QVC having a TSV any time soon? Now sure how long I can go using the terrible travel dryer I am having to use.

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

Online at Costco is the T# featherweight. 84.99 Might be a good place to start. Excellent return policy

I should add that I have a T3 (luxe 3i and came with brush) and I don't think it makes a difference compared to the one I got at Costco, in the store, Conair, for 20.00. Both are purple. My hair is down past my bra strap. I use a GHD flat iron (3 1/2 years ago) which I did not purchase from QVC.

However, here is that one I mentioned and it is worth a try and more reasonably priced.

T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer

Honored Contributor

Not sure you need to spend over $100 for a blowdryer, my current one is a Babyliss that I got for about $55 or so, over 1800 watts and does the ionic thing.

Trusted Contributor

I got a T3 when it was a TSV last year and I can honestly tell you it isn't anything special. Before the T3 I was using a simple blow dryer I got at Target and I prefer the old one. One of the things that appealed to me was that the T3 was supposed to be "featherweight" but it doesn't feel any lighter than any other blow dryer to me. I don't think it cuts down on my drying time, either. When the T3 goes, I won't be getting another one. Other people seem to love it but sadly, it didn't work for me. I have thin, fine hair, maybe no blow dryer will make a difference for my pitiful locks! Hope this helps a bit. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I owned a T3 Featherweight but I would not pay that much for a dryer again. as long as the dryer does not damage my hair, dries it quickly without frizz, I am happy. I now own & love my Babyliss. 3 different heat settings & 3 speeds & gives shine. I actually have 2 Babyliss. One travel dryer and one regular size.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor
I have the drybar buttercup and love it. It seems to dry my hair faster than my old Conair, and sounds nicer, looks nicer...I just like it. I paid $200 at Sephora with two brushes and some sample sized shampoos, but it was a TSV here for something like $160 and I probably should have gotten the cheaper Q deal in hindsight.
Valued Contributor
I bought an expensive hairdryer from the Q ,I don't think if you bought a cheap dryer it would make any difference! Just another added expensive thing I have and a30.00 one does the same thing!
Respected Contributor

I have a Conair 1875 wattage and have had it for years and it works great and I have hair down to my waist and It takes 15 minutes to dry my hair. I don't think you have to spend a lot of money on a hairdryer it depends on the wattage.

Respected Contributor

DH gave me a T3 dryer in white, which I am sure he got from QVC. I really like this dryer so much better than those I've had in the past. I haven't looked for a dryer in years, so I have nothing to compare it to; but this one is so satisfactory that I started taking it with me to the hairdresser who cuts my hair, and he is favorably impressed also.

It works great, dries my short, white hair in about four minutes, and (not that it matters) it's really pretty!

Frequent Contributor
I've tried a couple of T3 models over the years, but I really love the drybar the best. I wouldn't buy another T3 after trying drybar. However, after reading the babybliss reviews, I might try that next when my current dryer dies.